Anyone feeling that new Mc Eiht?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
I love Eiht but that shit sounds wack to me. I aint feelin it at all. Section 8 was the last decent album in my opinion. Them beats dont sound right on the new one. To sum it up his best days is over...

Apr 26, 2002
Ra$an said:
section 8 was his worst album homie...
i am the BIGGEST eith fan...
his best was with CMW, we come strapped and death threatz...ever since quik hit him with dollaz and sense, he hasn't been the same..you are right tho, his best days are behind him..he should retire...
my thoughts EXACTLY. fold.

C

C-ron

i listened 2 some of it.it sound tight.i got death threatz,we come strapped,last man standing.all them is tight but i thought section 8 wuz his best album.my homeboy got it & we stayd bumpin that shit when it came out.i thought tha8t'z gangsta wuz his last album.i remember him sayin he'z gonna retire.CAN ANY OF YALL HOOK ME UP WIT A CD-R OR TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD HIS NEW ALBUM.holla

4 those of yall that aint heard it u can listen some samples here.

http://cheap-cds.com/surf/disps/383873

Apr 25, 2002
I bumped it today and it's tight. The few features come real tight and EIHT & YUK and EIHT & THE OUTLAWZ sound way tighter than I thought. I'll be bumping this one along with MESSY MARV, new DJ QUIK, & RAPHAEL SAADIQ for a while.

May 4, 2002
MC EIHT = LEGEND.

I get a little annoyed how the hiphop world dont realize this mans contribution to the rap game.

How many rappers from the late 80's are still doin their thing in 2002 ? NOT VERY MANY AT ALL ........... BUT EIHT IS.

Was I the only one feelin "TH8TZ GANGSTA" ? I thought that album was straight!

JEEYAH!

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
Scottie Pimpin said:
Was I the only one feelin "TH8TZ GANGSTA" ? I thought that album was straight!
that album was straight fa sho! i liked it much better than his hoo-bangin releases.
the new album i don't know though....

although i'm a big eiht fan i don't feel the new shit.
"that's gangsta" was like taking it back to the good ole gangsta shit to me. but the new album sounds a bit too constructed. not raw enough.
and sticky fingaz with eiht?????? naw man!