anyone ever take Prozac?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
today the doctor gave me Prozac too try..any of yall ever take this? how it make u feel an what were the side effects?

my step dad use to take it an it made him feel crazy so he had to switch to somethin else..

if yall dont here from me i mighta gone crazy an ended up in the Psych Ward..lol.. :dead:

Apr 25, 2002
my psychologist had me on that shit when i was like a freshman but i stopped takin it after like 3weeks i dont remember it doin shit for me..than he tried to get me on some shit called depakote or somethin like that..i said fuck it..i medicate myself with the right mix of drank n dank

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Do you feel like there is enough of a problem with you to be using it?

its generally not very good to go on prozac and its related shit if you dont need to. There is addiction potential and once you start trying to "stop" using it, youll have withdraw symptoms whether you like it or not.

It helps a lot of people, but it doesnt help an equal amount.

Nov 20, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
my psychologist had me on that shit when i was like a freshman but i stopped takin it after like 3weeks i dont remember it doin shit for me..than he tried to get me on some shit called depakote or somethin like that..i said fuck it..i medicate myself with the right mix of drank n dank
Depekote is great to drink with don't fuck with the stomach if you drink excessive amounts as bad due to the fact it coats the stomach.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
hey damize, why did the doc prescribe you the medication?

is it for depression?

no matter how fucked up things are, and i dont care how much doctors swear by its help and its use, i wouldnt ever touch any of that shit they prescribe to you...ive seen some ppl that are lifetime prozac patients, you ever seen one of those ppl when they take a few days off the meds?the shit isnt pretty, like psilo said, its an addiciton of its own, medicate yourself with weed, forget the drink...

i had a terrible 3-4 yrs dealing with head drama, shit got to the point where i wasnt contemplating suicide, but i thought about it a lot and how it would affect my family and friends, never once did i think of getting checked out to get some pharmaceuticals prescribed...these docs nowadays go overboard w these prescriptions....my mom has a daycare center, a little 7 yr old girl had a pretty bad cough, ive had worse, and the doc prescribes codeine to this little girl, so most of the day shes sitting in circle time in a haze...

some might think im paranoid, but how many ppl are on these meds, more and more each year, and its all legit drug profitc for corporations and docs who get in on the action...soak game said lace em in your weed, i dont know how much of a drug user you are but, i would reccomend against you putting any type anti depressant in your body, its not good for the long run.