Anyone Ever have to file a lawsuit for copyright infringement?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
@Nostril King, Go fuck yourself! I'm not gonna argue with your sorry ass anymore. All you're lookin' to do is start internet beef with everyone

Fuck a lawsuit, I'm gonna beat his ass the second I see him, and put out some tracks on him. Thatz it, period. This topic is now dead!

May 10, 2002
NOSTRIL KING said:
Big J is gay as hell. Talkin bout it's ok to snitch.
Something about the concept of the word "snitch" just doesn't fly with me. If a mufucka wouldn't do some shit they weren't supposed to be doin in the first place then no one would be put in a position to "snitch" on that person. Callin the next man a snitch is just a way to justify that doin some foul shit to him is okay and he aint supposed to do anything unless it's something violent.

Cats is so damn negative nowadays it's ridiculous. You gotta kill a mufucka everytime you feel the slightest bit disrespected? If the Neptunes stole one of your beats Nostril King, what are you gonna do? Take it to the streets? Fuck no, you're going to sue just like any one of us would. Does that make you a "snitch"?

Ignorance is not a good thing

Jul 2, 2003
^^^^really though...i think u gotta check the definition of snitching. getting money from someone who stole your beats is not snitching, calling the cops on your neighbor dealing out his house is snitching...plus why couldn't you sue, get some money out the situaion then jump his ass???