anyone ever have one of these as a kid?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
You can't find these damn things anymore. The one my dad got was 1:32 scale so it's almost too big but they are crazy fast. I need to order some more track. My dad used to race the large slot car tracks back in the day made out of wood, he's building one for my kids for Christmas next year he said. Should be pretty legit

most definitely, used to relax on the carpet looking sideways on the floor making "VROOOMMMMM" sounds haha good times.

Used to race the hot wheels on the track, or just cruise them. That track looks like the cars are properly attached to the track by a magnet if im not mistaken, cars used to roll pretty fast on those haha.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
most definitely, used to relax on the carpet looking sideways on the floor making "VROOOMMMMM" sounds haha good times.

Used to race the hot wheels on the track, or just cruise them. That track looks like the cars are properly attached to the track by a magnet if im not mistaken, cars used to roll pretty fast on those haha.
those were a different type of track I think. These actually had tiny motors in them that ran off of electrical current that you controlled with a controller

Props: S.SAVAGE
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I remember burning out the cards, a distinct electrical smell.
we used to do that too. And we used to make a really long straight section and hold the front of the car down so it would still rev the engine then drop the back end down so it would peel out but yeah, sooner or later you're gonna burn up one of those engines

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
My dad bought one for my kids for Christmas. I had forgot that these were actually kinda cool back in the day

Tyco used to be the shit tho, a nigga didint have no pops so Unc would take me every so often to Toys R Us to get new $20+ slot cars so I could ball the fuck out when I was by myself..lol..the good ol days!

Feb 12, 2004
Slot car tracks used to be so much fucking fun. I remember they came out with one where you could switch lanes with it.

Domino Rally used to be my shit too.

I also used to play Crossfire. That shit was fun too.

My boy still has crossfire and busts that shit out everytime im over there. Drunk+crossfire=hours of fun. This fool has like every single game I grew up playing as a kid.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I can't believe I totally forgot about that cliffhanger track, I had that same glow in the dark track but we had like 2 more boxes of left over pieces of track go to with it too so we'd spend hours just building a track. Then I'd go back to my mom's house in the hood and play marbles cause we didn't have hardly any toys lol