Anyone ever asked Tech if he would do a Stamina 2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Or like some people have stated before in the past like a song called answers to his old song questions. I wish he would redo the bass on Be Warned it doesnt sound nice but shit it still goes hard.

Feb 9, 2006
He attempted to do a Stamina 2 for Everready but he couldnt put together anything he felt was really worthy enough to make the cut. He did try but he felt it didnt match the level of the first one so it was scrapped....

Nov 7, 2006
come on bruh, we needa DEMONS 2 !
wow. if that was to happen then world would crumble from it's greatness. i mean the 1st demons was just the most insane and elaborate thing ever put down so u could only imagine the follow up to be that much better. wow u just got me all excited for the demons 2 now hahahh. *bumps demons with volume at 100*

Nov 7, 2006
LDS hy the fuck u gotta ruin it? i want to see who are the noobs and dont know it. well thats ruined becuase of ur PMS/Roid Rage thank you u asshole lol

Oct 16, 2006
He attempted to do a Stamina 2 for Everready but he couldnt put together anything he felt was really worthy enough to make the cut. He did try but he felt it didnt match the level of the first one so it was scrapped....
Couldn't of put it better myself..

I doubt anyone agrees with me on this but.. In some ways I preferred Stamina so much more when he was in the interview with RMiller and he started performing it much slower, letting his hands perform the beat. That was a great video.. has that ever been taken from the original interview and made the rounds on Youtube or the like?

ECF'NW.

Nov 14, 2002
By the time you get into the good part of a bottle of vodka, that shotgun just turns into a toy....

And it's all fun and games but nobody can fuck with the "Snomed" single that was put out a million years ago... Dude straight up answered all these questions you're talkin' about on a single track, just you missed it because it was a b-side.

Fuckin' single lovin' truffle shuffle's.