Anyone else think Snoop is garbage now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

thug_proppa

He think he on some pimp shit!!!!!!! i cant stand someone that switch up like that especialy when he married. im engaged and i aint trying to sit here five years from now talking bout this hoe and that hoe.

Top dogg got some talent and could have been bigger then snoop now days but you know how life goes.

May 11, 2002
Man i agree wit all ya'll.... he hasn't put it down since death row. He changed his style too much and it was for the worst. No one is talkin shit bout him, just the truth. Last snoop album i bought was doggystyle...thats it

Apr 25, 2002
D-Locc60 said:
snoop, daz, kurupt......

they all weak & wacc.....watered down rich ass muthafuccaz.
they make musicc for rich kidds now days.

D

i aint a big snoop fan i probably feel like 1 out of every 10 tracks he makes, but some of yall on some just straight haterism type shit. the only one ballin out of dpg is snoop. daz & kurupt ain't got no money to burn so i don't think that statement up there :rolleyes: is very credible. it's one thing to dislike someone's music and havin an opinion, but when you try to put a muthafucka on blast when you don't even know the cat that's straight hatin. this ain't directed at you d-locc i just had to quote your post cuz i don't agree with what you said bout them makin tracks for rich kids. i agree with yall bout snoop puttin out wack shit and switchin his stance though i ain't feelin his new shit at all.

May 9, 2002
PUNK ASS SNOOP

SNOOP PUTS NO EFFORT AT ALL INTO HIS RAPS AND HE CLAIMS TO BE THE KING OF DA WESTCOAST WHEN HE SCARED OF MOFUCKAS LIKE SUGE AND JAYO FELONY HES A BITCH

May 10, 2002
There is a lot of Hate in this post...people love to dismiss snoop as just Doggystyle and that's it...shit, in my opinion The Last Meal was crackin...how many of ya'll listened to that all the way through and didn't think it was tight?? let alone at least decent?

May 3, 2002
If anyone ruined that song it was JD .. he just sounds corny as fuck on that Remix.. SNoops Verse is lacking.... Plus I agree he has gotten weak since No Limit...

Was up doesn't he have a deal with Cadillac... A car Called Snoop DeVille?

Apr 25, 2002
I agree he sucks now...But ALL OF YOU are trippin if you say "Tha Doggfather" is shitty. Clean out your ears! Those beats are dope...That song "Blueberry" doesn't even have snoop on it! Pure fire...With Prince Ital Joe "Watch it watch it doggystyle is coming...and their'll be no more wait...ing!"

Apr 25, 2002
snoops shit is hella weak since doggystyle but i dunno bout FUCK SNOOP...shit its one thng to not feel his music but to put him on blast like that is a bold statement....i wouldnt say he always come weak...everyonce in a while if you throw a tight beat behind it he'll come coo...i agree he does seem lazy and effortless

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
anyone heard the snoop / Lynch track????
Snoop DID NOT HANG.

he said "Im the origional bitch, the origional bitch"

when he ment to say "Im the origional, BIIITCH"
lol