Anyone else think Snoop is garbage now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
two11g0187 said:
Doggystyle is and will be the only good shit that snoop ever dropped. He wack as an mc and as an actor. FUCK SNOOP
EXACTLY!!!

Damn, yall shouldn't even get me started on snoop, i'll go on for days about this shit.

All i gotta say is watch "whats my name" video and his new videos...see the difference? nuff said. he's whack now. but doggystyle remains a classic.

I better just stop before i go off, shit i'll miss my next class if i get to talk about this, i'll type right thru that bitch.

just a thought.

Apr 25, 2002
im a big snoop fan, and he has gotten lazy in the rap section lately but shit i dont think he even gives a fuck. hes a success, theres nothin more he could want, he has it all!!! has anyone seen the new "Snoop Deville". you know your a god damn savage when you have your own car.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i liked Doggystyle and that No Limit Topp Dogg. his other albums have been ok but not that good. except doggfather which was terrible.

Apr 25, 2002
Well...

On every album Snoop puts out he got one or two bangers on it. Some of the shit he be doin now is wack ass fuck tho. I was watchin BET the makin of some video Snoop was doin, that nicca need to be slapped for puttin that punk ass shit out:mad:

***Awaiting RAKIM ALLAHS return....***

Apr 25, 2002
I aint really heard anything GREAT from him since Doggfather (wasnt even GREAT), but since he always shows flashes of greatness I gott check out the new shit.

Apr 25, 2002
This motha fucka snoop dont even flow or rap anymore. This fool just talk through a song. Same verses from the past. He aint shit. Dont get me wrong I used to luv his rhymes and dig his shit, but after he left the Row i aint got no luv for him. I aint bought an album since Doggystyle and that was last year when i found it for a buck. C'mon now he need to just quit the game and do something else.