Anyone else think a great collabo would be C-Bo and...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Xzibit! That would b hard az fuck

watcha think?
BTW, pleaz no hatin' in this thread, none dat X pretendin to b claimin' crip shit cuz he ain't......

Are X and Bo cool, ? if they are they should do shit

Apr 25, 2002
yeh, well they both got voices that can rip shit up. X is lyrically amazin (sometimes) and we all know C-Bo is off tha proverbial....that would be hard

Get Daz on the beatz....shyt

May 10, 2002
Scarr said:
yeh, well they both got voices that can rip shit up. X is lyrically amazin (sometimes) and we all know C-Bo is off tha proverbial....that would be hard

Get Daz on the beatz....shyt
[/

QUOTE]

I AGREE WITH THIS DUE I THINK THEY WOULD SOND TIGHT AND DAZ ON THE LIST. JUSS TO SWEET BABY

Apr 25, 2002
n
I like the combination of Luni and Yuk better than Bo and Yuk. I'd rather see Bo hook up with Xzibit, that would be a MUST cop. Luni C. and Yuk would proly work too damn well together. Other collabs that would be sick..
Brotha Lynch and X-Raided
Killa Tay and Agerman
E-40 and Keak da Sneak
T-Nutty and Laroo
Cosmo and Pizzo

But I do love the idea of Bo and Yuk, shit would be hella throwed and I'd definitely cop it.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ooh..T-Nutty and Laroo...never thought of that...good one...Luni, Tay and Ager-Man album, somebody make it happen