Anyone Else Have Problems With eBay User Confunkshun?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Every time confunkshun buys a cd from me he always ask for a discount on shipping. With the astronomical eBay fees its impossible for me to give shipping discounts. For some reason he does not realize how hard it is to sell on eBay and wrote me an email. Sounds like he's boycotting everyone who doesn't give him a shipping discount.

"Hi G. , i told you last year i can read your terms and guess why i didn't order nothing from you and from anybody else at ebay who doing 2 dollars for an extra cd , i have no problems with nothing but that postage is a rip off and i am not in the mood to order no more combined shipping for 2 dollar extra each cd so you lost a cool customer for combined shipping , any way i understand it what you doing but i hate it , i never would do this charging to you because you are a cool guy when i met you and when you was in jail in 2006 i had no problems with you , anyway mail out the stuff tomorrow please , i am leaving the usa soon"

May 1, 2002
thomas used to buy alot of stuff from me in the past. i had to add him to my block bidder list because the last transaction with him went sour (he's just hard headed). he threatened me to leave negative feedback if i didn't refund him the import duty tax he incurred at his local german post office. he purchased a cod tape for $25 btw. i told him i wasn't responsible for stuff like that as described in all of my auctions. before, he used to tell me to change the value of the of item to a cheaper price on the customs form. i told him i also couldn't do that just in case of paypal disputes and insurance claims. he said he didn't care and that it wouldn't be a problem. he had a friend's address here in the states that he wanted me to send packages too that weren't on his ebay shipping preference also.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2010
had a same problem with local german post problem when sold to him, by the way items were 9$ cd each, and was sent gift package. as well he said he will leave negative since he dont know where is a package for around 3 weeks. then he said he received it.

Dec 14, 2010
Haha, funny that he left me 3 or 4 stars for shipping prices on shipping & handling charges, plus actually i even charge less than it worth. only ogc did the same but on shipping time.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Haha, funny that he left me 3 or 4 stars for shipping prices on shipping & handling charges, plus actually i even charge less than it worth. only ogc did the same but on shipping time.
That's some shady shit worth blocking people over. eBay's algorithm pushes your items to the back of the search results when you get lower ratings!

He must think bubble packs, shipping labels, tape, and gas to drive to the post office to drop off his items are free?

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
im in canada, so compared to some peoples shipping on ebay, i find 2$ extra a cd to be quite reasonable
Right on J-FUNKTION. I've actually found that my shipping prices are lower than most eBay sellers. Just recently I had to increase my overseas shipping, but my US and Canada prices have been the same for years and nobody else complains but confunkshun.

Oct 15, 2004
i always get people asking for discounts, they dont under stand that i'm cheaper than there are to ship to us. i see international sellers charge $10-12 i charge 6 for the first and usually 3 for additional pretty fair comparing the 2

Dec 14, 2010
I think that looking funny with actual price for negative feedback...

charged 19 dollars for posatge , payed only 4 bucks ,crying ebay fees are high ! Buyer: confunkshun ( 4314)

Barnone & CB Family Bidness CD Mike Dash E Rare OOP G Funk Mobb Gangsta Bay Rap (#370672442756) US $0.01