Anyone been to New York?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
So I'm goin to New York for business next month n stayn for a week. Ill be in Holbrook.
I just found out today so I haven't planned shit. I'm prolly gonna b solo so I'm game for whatever. Moneys not a problem within reason

What's some must see must do things while I'm there?

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I lived there for 3 years. There is an infinite amount of things to do in NYC. The best museums are there if that's your thing, I never went to a broadway show but anyone I know that went to one said they are surprisingly cool. It's probably hard to get your hands on Knicks tickets but I had seats 6 seats from the floor and hated both teams but it was still cool. Seats were like 290 bucks which is surprisingly cheap for MSG. Just walking around Times Square is kinda cool and they have a grip of shopping with all types of different stores all around that area. Definitely try "new york" pizza. So many things to do man, not enough time in NYC

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Sounds like a gravy lil oportunity and no hate,,, but what does ny have that tha yay or tha los dont???
Maybee bcuz im already frum a maojor metropolitin area... But the

only other places in the us i would wana see is peurto rico n hawaii...

Fuck everywere else... Imo

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Sounds like a gravy lil oportunity and no hate,,, but what does ny have that tha yay or tha los dont???

I aint a nut rider or nothing but NY is HUGE...

IMO it makes LA seem small.

Its a cool place to check out...the vibe is just different

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

That's corny. I mean the bay and LA are almost entirely different. I love going to LA because it's a different experience from the bay, the people and scenery is different and so is the weather. NY is completely different from both places. It's a dope place and I can't wait to go back, but I haven't been out there since I was a kid.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
That's corny. I mean the bay and LA are almost entirely different. I love going to LA because it's a different experience from the bay, the people and scenery is different and so is the weather. NY is completely different from both places. It's a dope place and I can't wait to go back, but I haven't been out there since I was a kid.
not realy... aint no major difrences... xcept tha gangbanging... LOS-UP...!!!

i just wana see sum tropical shit...

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
other citys is pop warner... tha los that nfl... when it comes ta this gangbanging shit...

S
C
L
A

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I've been to more than half of the states in some form or another. I kinda grew up in Monterey Bay California, moved to Oklahoma and been here for years but also lived in Long Island NY and San Diego. Every city has something that makes them unique and is worth checkin out, whether it be the food, entertainment/music, weather/beaches, women etc...

I love the Bay Area but I slept on everything there was to do in NY for way too long. I can honestly say it's the greatest city I've ever been to. Kinda hard to soak all that in when you only have a few days to enjoy it.

Boston was incredible too by the way. If any of y'all ever get the chance, go in the summer. On everything, I've never seen so many dope and in shape women in one city in my life. Really fun town too, especially if you drink (which I don't, and still had a great time).

Props: Chuco
May 2, 2009
Took a lil week vacation to NYC a couple years ago, i had always wanted to go since i was a kid. Im with CHRISHOGGALYPSE on this one, it's the greatest city ive ever visited thus far. There's a ton of shit to do and see out there..

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Ive been to Holbrook LI...My family stays there. Its like 30-40 min away from the city if i recall. I dont really remember anything out in Holbrook cause this was maybe 16 years ago.