anyone a barber?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2005
tryna get a license for it, what's the process & how long is the process to gain one? if anyone local, which schools are the best to hit?

Feb 14, 2004
alright have fun cutting other dudes' hair. i'll be outside sweating my ass off in the construction bidness. :cheeky:

just stay away from the estrogen lol

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
alright have fun cutting other dudes' hair. i'll be outside sweating my ass off in the construction bidness. :cheeky:

what's wrong with being a barber?? wtf

you're cool cause you sweat your ass off in construction:ermm:

shiit... I'm going to school so I don't have to work my whole life sweating my oass off in the construction "bidness"

I'll probably be sitting back behind in a desk in a cushy ass office job makin money... does that make me a woman too?

May 15, 2002

And while you're "sweating your ass off," the guy who owns the company you work for is in his multimillion dollar home in the AC, drinking lemonade and spending time with his family. Or he's probably on the golf course right now with some other rich guys.

Does that make him feminine too?

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
My friends little brother is in his final stages of the school.....I think it took him about a year.......He is in the process of finding people to cut,or shave...In order to pass the test to get his liscence.......

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, like hooters or something

but youd have to lock the door, because thered be frequent baby momma run ins

youd just hear the doorbell jingle and "OH HELL NO BITCH" and the stomping of female shoes like here we fucking go again

shes just cutting my hair fuck

"SO IS SHE SUCKING YOUR DICK TOO"

wed ned an armed gunman, a 500 pound one, and a smaller, faster 150 pound one that only carries a belt. cover both bases.

Jan 5, 2006
theres a school right in your area.. well maybe not in your area but your city, san jo..

http://www.sanjosebarbercollege.com/

you have to put in hours of free hair cutting at their school, or pretty much any school u go to.. you might get tipped a couple bucks here n there.. the cost is about 5k once you finish those hours you get your barbers license.

theres also like 2-3 barber colleges in the city but i dont recommend the one in bayview lol, the one on i think 6th st. between mission and market is coo.

Apr 18, 2005
^yupp, actually since I'm on the South, it'd be convenient for me to hit that SJBC considering it's on Monterey rd. I been cutn hair for about 4 years now so I know wsupp. I jus needa get this license already. HAIR MASTERS BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ME ONE DAY hahaha

& savage, you just had to embarress yourself furthermore. there's always a comment someone leaves that gives everyone that green light to gas on 'em & make you the center of attention... congrats, your that someone.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
@ savage, whats wrong with being a barber? You get molested by a barber when you were little or something?

Anyway, from what Ive heard one of the better colleges in the bay is the one in Oakland, but thats just word of mouth, you might want to check it out for yourself.