anyone a barber?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
I was going to join the barber college in san jo but due to my schedule i couldnt do it.

its only 5,000 dollars which is pretty cheap but its the schedule that fucks you up.

you gotta be there from 8-5 mon-sat for 7months.

I think its like 10,000 hours or 7,500 hours you gotta put in, not sure.

you gotta keep in mind that you cant hold a 9-5 and go to barber college, you can always get a loan.

you also gotta keep in mind that for 7 months you will be making no income at all.

I had other things going for me at the time so i couldnt go.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Real spit... I noticed whenever I get my haircut by women my hair turns out fucked up.
hell yeah

I've gone to super cuts and shit back in the day... but always had a fucked up haircut

barbershops aren't feminine... it's usually filled with a bunch of guys bullshittin, talkin bout bitches or some shit

@ savage... do you go to supercuts to get your haircut... maybe that's why you assume only females cut hait

Apr 18, 2005
I was going to join the barber college in san jo but due to my schedule i couldnt do it.

its only 5,000 dollars which is pretty cheap but its the schedule that fucks you up.

you gotta be there from 8-5 mon-sat for 7months.

I think its like 10,000 hours or 7,500 hours you gotta put in, not sure.

you gotta keep in mind that you cant hold a 9-5 and go to barber college, you can always get a loan.

you also gotta keep in mind that for 7 months you will be making no income at all.

I had other things going for me at the time so i couldnt go.
Good lookin on the info fam. I wusnt aware 5 G's for barber school wasnt all that bad, I thought it'd be cheaper. You do hold a good arguement about it being time consuming, but I think it'd be worth it in the long run for me. I do enjoy the art of hair cutting (no homo) so I really wouldnt mind expertising my craft. i do have side incomes & I'm still livin' at home [19] so it's not tooo long of a time I gotta wait til I'm up in a shop.

May 31, 2006
^ ^ ^

There is no doubt that there is a lot of money involved in the long run which is worth it.

I got a good clientele even though im not a certified barber which is why i decided not to go.

Good luck though bro if i was to ever hold a 9-5 as a career it would definitely be as a barber.

Feb 14, 2004
nah i don't go to super cuts. i dont even go to barbershops. a woman cuts my hair and she does a good job at, too. nothing wrong with her tiddies or her muff rubbing up against me when she's cutting my hair. so fuck yall :cool:

Apr 18, 2005
^ ^ ^

There is no doubt that there is a lot of money involved in the long run which is worth it.

I got a good clientele even though im not a certified barber which is why i decided not to go.

Good luck though bro if i was to ever to hold a 9-5 as a career it would definitely would be as a barber.
Thas wsup man I figure as long as the dollar is still around, there will be people that want haircuts. I hear u, make that independent $ at the luxury of being in your own environment with your own clippers. what kinda do you work with?

I jus hit up the SJBC... they say enrollments yearly with no waiting list as of right now... i'm joining!

May 31, 2006
To be honest with you i rely alot on the PEANUT (WAHL CLIPPER) and a cheap regular clipper since my wahl pro clipper broke a while back, still i get the same results.

the only thing is that the cheap clipper is loud as fuck lol

(i know, i know...i should of clean that fool up before taking the pic lol)

Apr 18, 2005
^haha all good man, right on that looks pretty fresh. looks like you been doin' it for a minute as well. it's a good day when you aint stepped outta your house & still get caked from your personal services.

May 31, 2006
yeah bro, been doing it since i was 16.

You should of seen all the peoples hair i fucked up at first lol

Its a win win situation for you and your client.

They can just hit you up whenever and set up a time and dont gotta wait up in line for a cut.