anymore singles for Block Movement?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2005
This shit goes too hard to be getting so slept on.damn shame.anybody know whats up?

imo B-La shit is better than 40's new album.I like some cuts on 40 new shit but B was killin it with the beats and flow/delivery on Block Movement.

May 16, 2002
I really wasn't feeling 40's new album at first, but growing on me...theres more than a few cuts I'm feeling now.

...but, B-Legit's Block Movement? I'll give it the benifit of the doubt (again), but that album, I was not feeling at all. It didn't even grow on me after 6-7 spins...I think it's boo boo, but like I said...

I'll give another shot & see what happens.

Nov 1, 2004
i wasnt feeling block movement that much, but then again i was on some other music when i got it and heard it, didnt give it that much of a chance, but i like Bila's music a lot so im a give it another chance, im sure ill feel most of it after another listen

Apr 22, 2005
I'm just wondering,what was it that yall werent feelin about the album? I thought it was pretty clean and that B-La stepped it up alot like he was really shoppin around to put together a good album.Anyway right on for postin.The new 40 is cool and I prolly got to let it grow on me more but alot of it seemed uhhh I dont know,too clean soundin? lol fuck it I dont know what it is