Anybody pick up that new Joe Blow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I thought he was actually trying to rap he picked up his tempo and was lightweight spittin on this album... I think it's his best one

Mar 26, 2014
He's in the group 1 mob already lol.

Anhway dope album they need a video for fast lane that's the cut. Berner needs to let fed-x drop that album already.
What's the deal with that bern had the ad for the fed-x cd in the weekend at uncle bernies and it nvr came out ..... Is he still on Bern one ent? doesn't seem like bern ever fucks with fed-x ever anymore. Remember when he was supposed to drop that 50states cd on thizz like 10yrs ago and it nvr dropped either

May 9, 2002
I don't know him personally, that's what I gathered from his music. Is he dry snitchin on himself with his lyrics? You're fuckin retarded.
Thats like saying "im pretty sure Al Pacino is a Miami drug lord and really isnt into acting that much. At least thats what i gathered from the movie Scarface".

LOL @ trying to figure out what rappers really do from music.

Yes, im the retarded one here.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Thats like saying "im pretty sure Al Pacino is a Miami drug lord and really isnt into acting that much. At least thats what i gathered from the movie Scarface".

LOL @ trying to figure out what rappers really do from music.

Yes, im the retarded one here.
TF you talkin about, you have faulty ass logic and, yes, you are sounding very retarded right about now. Comparing apples and oranges, fictitious to reality. Tryin to twist shit to make it sound like it's somethin it's not. Just leave it be all this shit is unnecessary and detracting from the thread.

Aug 17, 2002
When they first came out Fed X was the dopest one. I remember when my friend from Pittsburg first played some fatal mentality songs for me I was hella dug his unique aggressive flow

Mar 30, 2013
I think the reality is that all these 'gangster rappers' dry snitch on themselves at some point. At the end of the day, it's all for entertainment purposes.

Also, none of em are as rich as they rap about. Some might've touched a couple mill in their lifetimes but shit, we're talking about hood folk here. For the most part, I'm sure most of them have either shitty spending habits or terrible investment strategies. All depends on each person's definition of 'rich' though.