Anybody pick up that new Joe Blow?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
I thought the album was dope, the mix and mastering on it is terrible tho on some parts of the album. they butchered feddy's verse and ampichino's verse. Whats the deal with lil aj?? does dude freestyle in his raps?? I sure hope so lol. He must be a factor in the streets or sumpthin lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think we all need to just admit that lil aj is horrible. theres some sort of shit that is stopping every person from admitting it.

bro is the only person we are allowing to rhyme 'bitch' with 'bitch'.

maybe because blow presented his album. i liked his singles, the first three. unfortunately which were on the album. but i didnt like the singles because hes a good rapper. just normal street music. but if you think you can put up with a whole album of some bullshit like that you trippin.

and it was funny that cookie money was on the album. cuz i definitely feel the same about him, too.

i aint gonna keep lettin niggas slide on street respect, bro. sorry. shit aint got nothin to do with rap music at the end of the day.

i mean shit, you go to the hood, ask around, im sure, i got a good name in the spots youd need to ask about. but what the fuck that gotta do with rap? does that mean i can rap wack and thats all good? no.

i dunno. lash money, but both them niggas been shot in the face. shit that would make me be against lashing money after lookin at that shit. i just stopped messin with them when they took the whole HD shit on IG public as hell like they couldnt have dealt with it in house. unfollowed regime, aj, and hd. even tho hd really had lil to do with it, he was still part of the circus. proppin that cat that did the mozzy disses. becuase mozzys down with lash money. shit gettin too deep with associations and hate.

as far as the ice, only shit im slappin right now is snort dog and blast holiday. and sippa to some extent.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2014
i think we all need to just admit that lil aj is horrible. theres some sort of shit that is stopping every person from admitting it.

bro is the only person we are allowing to rhyme 'bitch' with 'bitch'.

maybe because blow presented his album. i liked his singles, the first three. unfortunately which were on the album. but i didnt like the singles because hes a good rapper. just normal street music. but if you think you can put up with a whole album of some bullshit like that you trippin.

and it was funny that cookie money was on the album. cuz i definitely feel the same about him, too.

i aint gonna keep lettin niggas slide on street respect, bro. sorry. shit aint got nothin to do with rap music at the end of the day.

i mean shit, you go to the hood, ask around, im sure, i got a good name in the spots youd need to ask about. but what the fuck that gotta do with rap? does that mean i can rap wack and thats all good? no.

i dunno. lash money, but both them niggas been shot in the face. shit that would make me be against lashing money after lookin at that shit. i just stopped messin with them when they took the whole HD shit on IG public as hell like they couldnt have dealt with it in house. unfollowed regime, aj, and hd. even tho hd really had lil to do with it, he was still part of the circus. proppin that cat that did the mozzy disses. becuase mozzys down with lash money. shit gettin too deep with associations and hate.

as far as the ice, only shit im slappin right now is snort dog and blast holiday. and sippa to some extent.
Son be straight spittin struggle bars breh. He imo is the weakest link. At times i can deal with lil blood verses either.