anybody know anything about property management?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
a lady emailed me...saying she was following up on a letter she sent in the mail..which i never received...asked her for tracking or proof it was sent and she has neither
If it wasn't sent via certified mail, it won't hold up in court, because they have no evidence they sent it to you. They know they f#%$ed up which is why they tried to cover it via email to scare you. At the same time as other people have told you, you have to take pictures before and after to cya. Anyway do not blow off court, you still have an opportunity to get something returned or at least owe nothing.

Due diligence breh, its important, live and learn.

Feb 3, 2014
If it wasn't sent via certified mail, it won't hold up in court, because they have no evidence they sent it to you. They know they f#%$ed up which is why they tried to cover it via email to scare you. At the same time as other people have told you, you have to take pictures before and after to cya. Anyway do not blow off court, you still have an opportunity to get something returned or at least owe nothing.

Due diligence breh, its important, live and learn.
i know i fucked up by not taking pictures...but i think and i hope youre right..she sent me a scanned copy of the letter and it was dated nov 5th, but that take 15 seconds to make and doesnt mean they actually mailed it to me...could have made it the same day i requested it