anybody know anythin about forklifts go faster?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2003
man i get bored as fuck at work n i start tryinna fuck with the engine n shit. i wanna make that shit haul ass. got SS on the side of it n shit like a sav haa. anybody know whas up? shits gotta Nissan 2.0L engine.

Apr 25, 2002
i was workin at home depot back in the day and some clown was trying to put some shit on the top shelf and broke the fire sprinkler pipe, all the stock and special orders got rained on, customers were like why is my shit wet lmao!! another time some clown actually broke off one of the folks i dont know how he did it but that shit was literaly bent the fuck off

Jan 26, 2003
Da6Footah said:
Lower that bitch and put some 22s on it!
shit i wish, cant lose slammed on 22s. nah but yea i cant figure anythin out to make that bicth go faster. muthafuckers try pullin out the idle screw n shit, but it dont do shit but fuck up. fuckin dumbasses. man when we got these new slip sheet lifts our manager gave us some long ass lecture about not fuckin crashin'em n shit cuz they were hella expensive. so he hops on the muthafucker and when he hits the corner he crashed into a fuckin pole. and the other day some other fuckin dumbass crosseyed big headed fagget ass cracked head crashes into a support beam, we named that beam "The Ron", tagged it on it n shit. that shit was hella funny though, lift was on its side and the muthafucker was on the floor holdin his ribs n shit. fork bent hella up n shit. i was hella dyin, fuck that fagget. today i put some flames on the side (that i made myself while bored as fuck) and put SS on it. i think i felt it go a little faster.