aNybody heard Benzino diss Song to Eminem. "Crush, Kill, Destroy"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Benzino talkingggggggg hellaaaaaaa shit in this song. It aint no weak shit. Nice beat and he flowed pretty hard. I wouldnt be surpised if this shit gets outta hand. CAuse you know with eminem lyrical skillz is way more than Benzino and you know he gona take it there. The track is called Crush, Kill, Destroy.

he told Eminem dont respond neither or he gona fuck him up

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Benzino's a fag

His albums flop, and he looking for someone to try and to get his name in there mouth... so he's picking the biggest seller in the game: Eminem

If he's lucky Eminem will be generous to respond, and give poor Benzino a little bit of sales

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the lyrics i seen posted at a website were not dope at all. talking about em disrespecting his mom and having some white boys from boston whoop him. weak shit. JEALOUSY STINKS FROM MILES AWAY. AND ALL THIS TIME I WAS WONDERING WHY THE EMINEM SHOW ONLY GOT 4 MICS.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
phil said:
AND ALL THIS TIME I WAS WONDERING WHY THE EMINEM SHOW ONLY GOT 4 MICS.
HAHA. Fuck yeah man, Benzino's only in the game cuz he run the sauce... He needs to realize collabos dont make you any better of a rapper...

~10^2~

Apr 25, 2002
don't be confused lil man

Rican Gotti said:
I'll put money Eminem dont respond!! Like I said before Benzino is a Reala Eminem is a pop star! and were did you hear this song I wanna checc it out!

GOTTI

EMINEM is from DETROIT nigga. You think folks scared to respond to BENZINO? If he doesn't, then it's only because BENZINO's not worth it. DETROIT niggaz will put the smash down lyrically and physically if it comes down to that. Please believe it.

Apr 25, 2002
eminem will respond ...benzino is a joke what his last album do 80,000 thru a major and eminem 3million ..and he only got a record deal because of the source ..because of what ever lable drops his weak shit gets free adds....just face it dudes a joke and eminem will kill him

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ cause Benzino doesn't have 15 year old girls pickin up his albums and aside from that 'Bootee' track his shit aint that mainstream either. people just don't like Benzino cause of the Source connection.

Aug 16, 2002
Re: don't be confused lil man

Young Lou said:

EMINEM is from DETROIT nigga. You think folks scared to respond to BENZINO? If he doesn't, then it's only because BENZINO's not worth it. DETROIT niggaz will put the smash down lyrically and physically if it comes down to that. Please believe it.

LOL!! THATS PRETTY FUNNY MAYNE! WELL SEE THO IF EM DOES REPLY THEN HE WILL GET FUCCED UP I GUESS YOU NEVER BEEN TO BOSTON MAYNE CAUSE BENZINO GO THAT SHIT ON LOCC HE GETS LOVE FROM EVERYBODY OUT THERE AND HE DOIN BIG THANGS! YOU AINT EVER HEAR OF EM GETTIN IN ANY FUNK FACE IT HE'S A FUCCIN POP STAR HE DONT WANNA SEE BENZINO ABOUT SHIT!! AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINK BEZINO DID THAT ALBUM FOR THE MONEY YOU MUST BE TRIPPIN HE GOT A PLATINUM PLAQUE FROM THE MADE MEN ALBUM, HE GOT HELLA BREAD FROM OWNING THE SOURCE! EM NEEDS TO KEEP TALKIN SHIT TO MOBY AND BOY BANDZ CAUSE BENZ AINT KNOWN FOR RUNNIN HIS YAP HE KNOWN FOR DOIN THA DAMN THANG!!

SPEAK ON IT!!