Anybody have those dreams....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dream that im falling and before i hit the ground i wake up and my hearts pounding like a mothafucka...

last night i had a dream about this dude i dont like...i told him to do something and he pushed me and said fuck off, then i punched him in the mouth and he kicked the shit outta me...wtf

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Cuzzo408 said:
lol i hate it when you have a tight ass dream you swore was real but when you woke up you feel shitty because it was just a dream.
YEAH I HATE THAT SHIT LOL LIKE IF I COME UP HELLA FAT IN A DREAM I'LL WAKE UP LOOK AROUND FOR THE MONEY OR WHATEVER THEN I RELIZE IT WAS A DREAM LOL THEN I'LL GET HELLA SAD AND SAY "MAN THAT FUCKIN SUCKS"LOL

I BE HAVING THE TEETH DREAMS TOO WERE MY THEETH JUST START CRUMBLING OUT OF MY MOUTH I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S BECAUSE MY DAD HAS LOST A COUPLE TEETH AND HAS SOME TEETH WITH HOLE'S IN THEM AND HE'S ALWAYS COMPLIANING ABOUT THE PAIN.HE TELLS ME IT'S BECAUSE HE NEVER TOOK CARE OF HIS TEETH BACK IN THE DAYS AFTER I STARTED HAVING THOSE DREAMS AND SEEN THE PAIN HE'S IN I STARTED BRUSHING EVERY DAY NOW AND FLOSS THUROGHLY FUCK THAT.

AND I ALSO BE HAVING HELLA DREAMS ABOUT SNAKES.ALL THE FUCKIN TIME SOME TIMES ME ARE SOME ONE CLOSE TO ME WOULD GET BIT BY THE SNAKE OR SNAKES.AND OTHER TIMES I WOULD STRIGHT MAN HANDLE THEM GRAB THEM BY THE TAIL AND SMACK THE MOTHER FUCKERS AGAINST THE WALL AND WATCH THERE HEAD SPLATTER.OR GRAB THEM BY THE HEAD AND JUST CRUSH THEM WITH MY BEAR HANDS.LOL DREAMS ARE FUCKIN CRAZY

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Daveyboy said:
i dream that im falling and before i hit the ground i wake up and my hearts pounding like a mothafucka...

O MAN I HAD THIS DREAM ONCE WERE I WAS AT THE GRAND CANYON WITH SOME OF MY FRIENDS AND I LOOK DOWN OVER THE SIDE AND THEN IN THE CORNER OF MY EYE I SEEN SOME ONES HAND SHOVE ME AND I FELL OVER AND STARTED FALLING I COULD FEEL THAT FEELING YOU GET IN YOUR STOMACH WHEN YOUR FALLING OR ON A ROLLER CAOSTER I'N MY MIND I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT WAS GOING ON I LOOKED DOWN AT THE BOTTOM AND IT STARTED GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER THEN I STARTED SCREAMIN OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!LOL THEN RIGHT WHEN I HIT THE BOTTOM EVERYTHING WENT BLACK AND THEN I SEEN A FLASH OF MY BODY SPLATERED ON THE GROUND WITH MY BRAINS ALL SPILLIN OUT N SHIT THEN I WOKE UP HELLA FAST IN A SWEAT AND SCREAMED MMMOOOMMM LMFAO I WAS ABOUT 14 WHEN I HAD THAT DREAM THATS PROBLY THE WORST DREAM I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT ONE!

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
all the time how bout when your awake and lookin around your room but you cant move your body or talk

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
ArYo said:
all the time how bout when your awake and lookin around your room but you cant move your body or talk
errytime that happens i always get shot...

i have dreams about gettin stabbed or shot when im doin fucked up shit on the streets... like its my inner voice tellin me im finna get it if i dont slow down

Sep 28, 2004
ArYo said:
Sleep paraylsis. It's a chemical thing. The part of your brain that recognizes conciousness and being awake is functioning, but the chemicals tell your body that you're awake aren't released. So you can't move, or have limited, strained movements. The part of your brain which controls your "dreaming" is also working at some degree. So you may see things, or experience things like they are "real".

The majority of alien abductions have an eerily similar description as sleep paralysis.

I used to get an attack of sleep paralysis now and then.

May 14, 2002
Sleep paraylsis. It's a chemical thing. The part of your brain that recognizes conciousness and being awake is functioning, but the chemicals tell your body that you're awake aren't released. So you can't move, or have limited, strained movements. The part of your brain which controls your "dreaming" is also working at some degree. So you may see things, or experience things like they are "real".
I have this a lot.. the first time I got this I was really scared.. I was aware that I was awake but I couldn't move,talk or open my eyes even.. Sometimes I'm really aware that I'm awake sometimes I'm half aware that I'm awake and half still dreaming.. like one time I had this and I heard a big sound... washing machine or something but I was still dreaming half and couldn't place the sound and I thought that a big hound from hell was standing above my bed growling..
but I'm used to it now and when I have it again I try to move consiusly or I just try to get to sleep again and when I wake up again it's gone....