Anybody have those dreams....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 10, 2004
Where you are running away from someone or something and it feels like you running in slow motion? or the classic punching someone but it feels like it didnt even fase the person you punched and just like above your punches are in slow motion.

i hate these kinds of dreams.

Aug 8, 2003
yeah ive had both...with me.. feelz like im in mud or water.. and im always runnin from something that should be hella fast(wolf,lion,tiger etc) yet it can still never catch up too me..

with the punches it feelz like my armz are hella weak and i can never get a good one in.. like i try too swing but my armz are light weight and the wind slowz my punch down

yea fuckin hate those dreamz

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
i don't have the running away one (or at least i don't remember it) but i have the punching someone shit a lot. also in some i'll have a gun and shoot at the person and i miss completely even when it's a point blank shot. damn that shits annoying.

May 14, 2002
never had the punching... but I ran alot in my dreams.. even jumped on bikes or tricycles (those for little children) and tried to get away because you can bike much faster than you run but I went so slow... but it seems the harder you try to get away the slower you move

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
I NEVER HAD THE RUNNING IN SLOW MOTION DREAM IN FACT ITS USAULLY THE OPPISET THIS IS KINDA WEIRD BUT I'D BE RUNNIN FROM SOMTHING AND I KEEP GOING FASTER AND FASTER THEN WHEN I CAN'T RUN ANY FASTER ON MY FEET I START RUNNING LIKE A ANIMAL ON MY FEET AND HANDS KINDA LIKE A CHEATAH THEN I'M GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS ANYONE HAD A DREAM WERE YOU CAN JUMP HELLA HIGH BUT KINDA FLOAT TOO LIKE YOUR ON THE MOON BUT YOUR HERE ON EARTH
I LOVE WHEN I DREAM THAT THAT SHIT IS HELLA FUN

May 14, 2002
I had dreams that I was in a room or something talking to someone and from one to the next moment I am somewhere else.. completely else eswell.. other side of the city,country or somewhere really far away.. mostly I realize these 'teleport moments' and I don't think that it's strange.. when I'm stil dreaming that is.. but when I wake up and think back about it I'm like 'what the fuck happend?"

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
iaoish said:
I had dreams that I was in a room or something talking to someone and from one to the next moment I am somewhere else.. completely else eswell.. other side of the city,country or somewhere really far away.. mostly I realize these 'teleport moments' and I don't think that it's strange.. when I'm stil dreaming that is.. but when I wake up and think back about it I'm like 'what the fuck happend?"
/\/\/\/\/\ All the time. But mostly I'm having sex with chics I've flirted with in wierd places like caves and amusement park maze's with clowns watching! One time I had a dream I was reinacting "Stand by Me/Goonies" but it was starring me, 2 friends, and Jason(Hockey mask). Some Dreams just define how much of a fucking wierdo you are, and how drugs seem to balance out your odd yet almost reality type dreams.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
i hate that when u try punchin as hard as u can & not matter wat nothin happens & the runnin ones im usually runnin from prople wit masks & as soon as they catch me i wake up. Ive also had the floating one that is the best ill start floatin over houses & shit

Jan 28, 2005
Ever have those dreams where you feel like your falling and then you fall off of your bed? I had those a few times. One time I was on a bunk bed and fell on my feet.

Nov 7, 2005
what about being in a dream and KNOWIN your in a dream.when it happens to me i try crazy shit like killin my self and flyin off cliffs cuz i know its just a dream.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have never had the running one (that I remember) but I get the punching one alot.

I also have dreams that I will be in my house and than I go and open the door to the next room and I am back in school/somewhere else/etc. type of stuff.

I also incorperate alot of what I hear while sleeping I think. For example I used to have this alarm clock that made a Rooster sound to wake you up. Lots of times in my dream I would all of a sudden be at a farm or there would be a Rooster outside in my dream. Than I would wake up and the alarm clock is going off.

Dreams are some really trippy shit sometimes. I remember my dreams most nights.

Nuttkace

Dec 18, 2002
Cuzzo408 said:
or the classic punching someone but it feels like it didnt even fase the person you punched and just like above your punches are in slow motion.
QUOTE]

those are the fuckin worst...its always someone that emotionally gets the best of me too. they just laugh or some shit. its a metaphor to the real life situation really. you could lash out as much as you want but it wouldnt help to physically hurt them.

Aug 20, 2004
www.af.mil
I had this dream once where my teeth fell out, in the dream it didn't hurt but i touched them with my toungue and the started to fall out. That was probably the worst but I have had the running and punching dreams before too.

Sep 28, 2004
Supposedly, dreams about flying represent your inner thoughts on sex. I don't believe dreams mean anything about the future, or stuff like that, but they're a mesh of your random thoughts from random times that just seep out when you're not concentrating enough to keep them back. Subconcious stuff. Dreams about punching softly, missing your target or running slowly are often dreams enacting your own insecurities. Your insecurities don't even have to be about punching, missing or running.. Just feeling inept at something and helplness about the control you need. Dreams about teeth represent ( I have heard two things ) either a fear of losing your vitality and attractiveness to other people, or you are beginning to realize that you are mortal. Losing teeth in a dream can mean you are worried about your face in general.

I've had dreams where I pulled my teeth out because my gums were all gross, and there were electrical wires in the hole it came from. So I pulled one out and starting yanking on it, and then my "system" shut down ( a real loud announcement in my head " SYSTEM SHUT DOWN") and I woke up.
I have the running slow or inability to fight dreams. When I am weak as heck. Usually there is either someone after me, or someone laughing at me.
The dreams where I can fly are awesome until I realize I have to jump to keep up instead of just soaring, and then I get pulled back down to earth and can't fly at all anymore.

Then I get the weird as fuck dreams, where you live in a messed up apartment that has to be locked up at night or the things in the rest of the apartment building get in. ( Zombies?) Snow is blowing through the open window so you close it, and there's just brick wall past the glass anyway. Where did the snow come from? And then you leave, go down a few flights of steps, and realize you have to go back. But to get back you have to do ridiculous things because the steps going up don't work..? So you go through mazes, climb UP a slide and fight off some crawly things. Then a neighbor hangs himself down a corridor and tells you ( after he's already HANGED himself and apparently is dead, but talking ) to please take care of his family. You don't know his room number, and can't find anyone missing a father, so you feel horrible that you failed him.

Weird stuff.

And bees. I hate bees in dreams. Or spiders.

May 14, 2002
I recently had one.. don't remember all but only a part of it..
I was driving in a car with some friends and there was a kind of farmer redneck guy who drove a truck (which you don't even see here) just came from the other lane and stopped in front of us. The farmer and my friend had a fight.. me and other friends got also imidiatly out the car barehanded but the farmer was carrying a baseball bat and was out to hit the friend of mine who was driving.. then we had a fight and out of nothing there were friends of the farmer coming to help him.. also barehanded... but suddenly all kinds of machine guns appeart and we started shooting at eachother.... can't really remember what happend next tho..