Anybody had some warrants for failure to appear?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
Well friday... actually lets start this off thursday night.. knowin me and my boy got court the next mornin we out drinkin n partyin wit some friends .... eventually he go his way and i go mine and he say to swoop him at this certain spot the next day... i wake up get over there and he ain't up im bangin windows and shit honkin so im like fuck it i gotta go then.. im like 20 minutes late to court and dumb ass hung over feelin extra shitty and dizzy... im up in the court room and gotta hit the bathroom for real... i said fuck it and bounced out i was already late might have missed my case.. my boy wasnt there.. and i felt like i was gonna straight up collapse n die on the spot.... i said fuck it im out.. went home feelin like shit and went to sleep.... later this day my fuckin boy ends up gettin arrested for drunk in public (hes been doin too much) but we in a different county so that missed court date didn't pop up yet... now im stressin cuz we actually already had kinda a failure to appear on this case... we were like 10 minutes late to court one day and our case was already called we sat there for like 2 hours and then realized we must have missed ours.. the dick head judge wouldnt recall our case even tho he been lookin me dead in the eye as we sit there for 2 fuckn hours.... so we had to reschedule.... i know this aint like school or a job where u can just say this or that.... im weighin out my options of what to say... im just gonna walk up in my public defenders office tmw and probably say i got mixed up cuz my court paper say sept. 10 and aug 24.. ima say i just saw the 10th... fucked up thing is we pleadin not guilty to some faulty ass charges and i already been to court at least 6 times on this shit.. missin work and what not.... fuck im kinda stressin tho just cuz i hope they dont try to hold me until my jury trial now...... fuck man... thats some damn alcholic irresponsible shit to be so hung over cant even sit in the courtroom withouth feelin like ima die on the spot..... oh well im here now... any advice or predictions on what could happen??

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Well if you been to court before you know that the shit takes hella long to get to you youhave to sign up and wait for everyone to talk to the judge. You have a warrent now homie, i'd straighten that shit out

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
ALL THIS FOR JAY WALKIN..damn.....Don't SWEAT IT..EVIL GENIUS COPIED this thread and gave it to the proper authorities...sheriffs department will be knockin on your door later...Just playing EJ...

Feb 15, 2003
yeah ive fought cases before and been thru the court system from juvenile court to adult... nothin too serious but i stay wit catchin some BS cases.... actually thats what we thought before we showed up to a 830AM court case and got there at about 845Am and turns out we were already called... i thought oh that shit never starts on time... the case just so yall know is contributing to minors... long ass story but im not guilty.. the minor was my homies girlfriends lil cuzzin.. and he came thru the park like 10 minutes before the pigs rolled and this lil dude was already swervin... im not guilty for real... it just sucks cuz its the weekend so i cant straighten shit out till tmw... just gotta avoid them boys for today and im good.... if word gets to my lil PD in my town tho they gon be at my house in a quick ass minute theyd love that... im in a different county tho so im not sure if it will that quick or not..... we'll see.......

May 12, 2002
not to be a pessimist, but theres no such thing as a "kinda FTA" either you got a FTA that day or you had a reschedule. Plus telling the judge you couldn't decipher some simple court dates doesn't help your credibility either...

Feb 15, 2003
FirstDankSmokin said:
not to be a pessimist, but theres no such thing as a "kinda FTA" either you got a FTA that day or you had a reschedule. Plus telling the judge you couldn't decipher some simple court dates doesn't help your credibility either...

i feel you.. thats why im still deciding what to say... maybe i should say i just missed it no excuses..... i could say I was hella sick (which i kinda was but it was self inflicted siccness) or i could say i had to work.. which they wouldnt give a fuck..... for real tho man why it gotta be 10 court appearances before the trial... missin work and spendin gas money... if you found not guilty you should get compensated for your time... if you guilty you know they gon punish you wit time... so it should be something for real........

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
If you're late you gotta wait till they call everyone, usually the judge will call the people back that didn't come up before converting them to FTA's....well thats what the judge in Richmond did when I got there late.....waited hella fucking long and was the very last one called after they re-called names....they were calling some other foo before me and he ended up getting 4 FTA's just for that day

Feb 15, 2003
yeah ive had'em for traffic too... you just gotta show up before they suspend your license... just did that like 2 weeks ago.... defy i feel u thats what i thought but on like our second court appearance we were like 15 minutes late on a 830 court and they had already called us and wouldnt reschedule.. even tho the dick head judge saw us sittin there for 2 hours.....

anyway folks some crazy shit happend yesterday had me noid as fuck... im out chillin.. drank some beer smoked some trees you knwo the usual.. im drivin home to swoop up a dvd remote that i had taken from my boys and was gonna drop it to him and chill there... anyway i pull up on the wrong side of the street in front of my hosue... run in and grab it.. when i come out i go to pull off the curb but stop and turn around to see if its clear... boom a 5-0 right there goin by.. then they pass me and stop up like a half block... i just pull out and flip it back into my driveway... boom they flip back and pull up on me.. like hey john you got a minute we need to talk to you... im like yeah whats up.. oh well lets go the station im like alright then they say for me to drive to follow them there... im thinkin hell naw im buzzin you know so i say lets do it right here... they like naw not here.. im thinkin wtf... so i tell'em meet me at the park down the street then in 5 minutes they say ok.. i run in empty my pockets call my boy up and tell'em and we trippin.. so i march my ass down the street and they swoop up to me when im almost there.. jump out and shit... turns out they wanted to question me about some little robbery and shit... we had met some tweeker fuck and were chillin.. went up in his motel room and drank a few wit'em this was like a week ago... well turns out they found mine and one of my boys prints in the room so they say... anyway i told him i didnt know dude just met him yadada...they didnt even know i missed court.. guess it hastn gone thru yet cuz it was friday now its been the weekend... then they say they headin to my boys house n shit.. so i call him asap and let him know they on they way... then i walk to his house right as they leave... shit was crazy... the cops knew i was buzzin n drivin and i got a new car that i aint been pulled in yet so now i gotta play it extra safe no drinkin n drivin shouldnt do that anyway... well its

Feb 15, 2003
YUNG $PIDER said:
i aint go to jury duty. warrant ?

LOL they say you could get one if you don't go... i've not went before and didnt nothin happen except they sent me some shit to sign up for another day or something i dont remember exactly.. i went to jury duty before tho and i was in for like 2 hours got dismissed didnt do a trial or nothin just got to go and got a check for 35 dollars a few weeks later...

Jun 5, 2004
YUNG $PIDER said:
i aint go to jury duty. warrant ?
are u sure u were even summoned?

lol i was supposed to be on jury duty but i forgot about it til the last day.

but i called them on the last day and they said my number wasnt ever called and im good for a year