Anybody got these CD's they wanna sell?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
For some reason, I can't seem to find any of these albums around my place anymore, so if you got em, lemme know -

"Portrait of a Criminal" Criminal Records compilation
"West Coast Killaz" Scrilla Mac, Blac, Traficante
"Killa Sharks compilation. Vol 1"
"Game Recomp" Fada J

Let me know, brehs

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Man its still crazy to me (and kinda of sucks) that I liquidated my collection when i did and then prices rose ridiculously high again.. sold a grip on here in packages of an average price of 8 bucks each. Then they went on to be worth like 40 bucks on average (listings.. who knows,how they finally sold tho)

Oct 3, 2006
What do you do with cd's? I haven't used my CD player in literally years
It's not so much of using the actual CD, I just want to revive my lost collection, lol. With music nowadays, I can't believe I didn't take care of those CD's I listed, because music like that just makes me miss the golden age of that underground 408 music.

I'm also trying to find most of my 2pac collection, so if anyone in the Fresno/San Jose area for some reason has an og copy of the Makaveli album, let me know. But thanks for the replies brehs. And SMOKIELOCS @SMOKIELOCS good lookin breh, I'll let you know if I don't hear back from another contact who PM'ed me on here about that.