Anybody got the Bonus track yet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
im ready to watch all you weird people cry when you find out it has nothing to do with Tech N9ne. Think people, don't you think he'd atleast mention this already?

Grab your kleenex young ones....

Oct 3, 2005
i don't know... i use firefox and it doesn't work, so i opened internet explorer and it wanted me to download some kind of fye download center software before i could continue. fuck that shit, i don't need some junk software cluttering up my harddrive that might have some kinda spyware or something. i doubt that i'll miss anything, and i'm sure if it is anything worthwhile someone will post it up.

Sep 26, 2002
tha_psycho said:
cus i'm in Hell-slinky godd

but the real reason... i seriously don't know.
it would seem to me that in today's world it would be pretty fuckin easy to get a fuckin shipment of CDs to the fuckin Moon with a one day delay from the original release date. But, my hip hop store told me it won't be in this week.

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
in10city_131x said:
cus i'm in Hell-slinky godd

but the real reason... i seriously don't know.
it would seem to me that in today's world it would be pretty fuckin easy to get a fuckin shipment of CDs to the fuckin Moon with a one day delay from the original release date. But, my hip hop store told me it won't be in this week.

ah thats fucked up

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Go to the FYE Download section, do a search for Tech N9ne and it'll bring up all the available tracks from him and with Everready they have Disc 1 up for DL. BUT, there is a SECOND "Album" besides "Everready (Parental Advisory)", there is "Everready (Transworld Version) (Prarental Advisory)"... there's only ONE track to this version, SLEEPING FRICKIN' BEAUTY! That's the exclusive track. So, this "Code" on the CD is likely just a code to give you a 0.99 Cent credit so you can Download that track.

EDIT: There site is after all, NOT compatible with IE7, I had to roll back my IE back to 6 to get it to work.

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
Kain said:
Go to the FYE Download section, do a search for Tech N9ne and it'll bring up all the available tracks from him and with Everready they have Disc 1 up for DL. BUT, there is a SECOND "Album" besides "Everready (Parental Advisory)", there is "Everready (Transworld Version) (Prarental Advisory)"... there's only ONE track to this version, SLEEPING FRICKIN' BEAUTY! That's the exclusive track. So, this "Code" on the CD is likely just a code to give you a 0.99 Cent credit so you can Download that track.

EDIT: There site is after all, NOT compatible with IE7, I had to roll back my IE back to 6 to get it to work.
I thought sleeping beauty may be it

Jan 8, 2006
cha man, that fye shit is wack. i fuccin jumped through hoops to try to get sleeping beauty. i put the Code (TECHFREE) in and it says the shit is expired or not valid. what the fucc. i sent them a email tellin them it was wack and to cancel my free trial. dont even bother yall

Nov 7, 2006
DaSlacker said:
There is... for the last fucking time... no such thing as a special fucking edition. Every CD is the same.

And that bonus track yall are looking for is noooowheeereeee.
ur wrong cause mine came with a free download from fye and it just didnt work. id take a pic of it to prove it but its mad small and it pprolly wouldnt show up