Anybody got the Bonus track yet

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
I myself have been trying to get a hold of it but its now letting me for some reason or another

Okay I finally got to promotion screen and I see what you talking bout cyrus. My guess is it is probably going to be active tomorrow seeing how that is the release date

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
ms_nina2004 said:
So this bonus track did you really have to buy the cd at a certain store?
I want to say no because on the front of the cd it says GET AN EXCLUSIVE FREE DOWNLOAD, That is under the plastic wrap...............On the flyer I posted somewhere on here earlier it said.....EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK ONLY AVAILABLE AT WHEREHOUSE MUSIC. So I don't know

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
TheRemedy said:
I want to say no because on the front of the cd it says GET AN EXCLUSIVE FREE DOWNLOAD, That is under the plastic wrap...............On the flyer I posted somewhere on here earlier it said.....EXCLUSIVE BONUS TRACK ONLY AVAILABLE AT WHEREHOUSE MUSIC. So I don't know
Warehouse Music's cases had the same sticker, so who knows. But, when you open the case and look at the sticker from the inside, to get the code. It does say "FYE".... go figure.

Sep 17, 2003
Just to let ya'll know... I bought my copy up here in Leavenworth at Mike's CDs, and there was no sticker like that under the wrapper. My copy does/did have a sticker on the wrapper itself stating that the copy was a "Special Collecters Edition." I assume that's what they all said on the outside, though. Nothing about a "special bonus track." :rolleyes:

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
soulwinnerrj said:
Just to let ya'll know... I bought my copy up here in Leavenworth at Mike's CDs, and there was no sticker like that under the wrapper. My copy does/did have a sticker on the wrapper itself stating that the copy was a "Special Collecters Edition." I assume that's what they all said on the outside, though. Nothing about a "special bonus track." :rolleyes:
Well Now I really dont know...........

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
soulwinnerrj said:
The ones from Warehouse Music said NOTHING about "Collectors Edition" :\

Sep 17, 2003
Kain said:
The ones from Warehouse Music said NOTHING about "Collectors Edition" :\

Well, I believe everyone is, and will get, the exact same CD. Let me type out what mine said. This was the sticker on the wrapper (not under the wrapper).

"COLLECTOR'S EDITION
BONUS full length CD featuring
14 NEW SONGS
from the Strange Music library"​

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
TheRemedy said:
I myself have been trying to get a hold of it but its now letting me for some reason or another

Okay I finally got to promotion screen and I see what you talking bout cyrus. My guess is it is probably going to be active tomorrow seeing how that is the release date
It still isn't working this morning... I guess we can wait and see.

Also.... the cd's from warehouse music were the collectors edition... I mean really... They were fucking autographed... HAHA !:confused: