Anybody get they hands on that Flip & TI video?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2003
I wanna see that shit cause I heard too many versions of the story. I heard Flip whooped TI, I heard Flip got whooped, and I heard Flip was hidin behind cars and shit. I wanna see what really went down.

May 15, 2002
Like I was tellin my stupid ass brotha...I dont think nobody would be that scared to fight a person that they would run behind cars...especially a mothafucka like T.I. As much of a size advantage as Lil Flip got over T.I....come on now, lets be for real. T.I just wish somebody was scared of him.

Mar 8, 2005
Mista Sinista said:
Like I was tellin my stupid ass brotha...I dont think nobody would be that scared to fight a person that they would run behind cars...especially a mothafucka like T.I. As much of a size advantage as Lil Flip got over T.I....come on now, lets be for real. T.I just wish somebody was scared of him.
Plus if Flip was afrade of T.I. he wouldent have showed up in the first place

Nov 17, 2004
It was C-Note's idea to go down to where T.I. was, I heard Big Kuntry saw Flip tryin to get a hit in on T.I. and beat him down, and I also heard that T.I. 'dropped' Flip... and T.I. only got punched in the mouth, T.I. was on a radio show not long after this went down so he obviously didn't get beat that bad....

Nov 17, 2004
proof of what? it did happen, there is a tape and T.I. showed a segment of it to some radio dj's but until the tape is released we can't know for sure what happened. It'll still be hard due to editing, all we can do at the moment is speculate...

Feb 8, 2003
naner12 said:
i'm honestly beginning to think both Lil Flip & T.I. got their asses handed to them.

Thats what happened seriously. The shit didn't last long either

They both got beat up by diferent members of they click. They didn't actually get to fight one on one.