anybody fuck wit gamefly or netflix?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i fuck with that blockbuster online........shits pretty coo man, 18 bucks a month and u pick dvds off the internet, and they send u 3 at a time.....when u send one back, they send u whatever one u picked out on your list.....i think its cheaper than netflix, and they got hella movies to choose from....they come in a little sleeve, and all u do it put it back in the envolope, seal it back up, and send it back.........its definitly worth it if u watch a lot of movies, cuz u figure 4 bucks to rent it, than u got to worry bout late fees, and its a hassle.....18 bucks a month is cheap, and theres no time frame to worry bout sending back, u send em back when u want,,,,u can only have 3 at a time tho....its worth i think, check it out

Jun 27, 2002
DJ Mark 7 said:
I been wit Netflix for 2 years....Love the hell outta it

same here...its the fuckin best...all the new shit comes right in the mail...i'dlove to work at the post office ....those envelopes are a dead giveaway

Jun 23, 2004
I recoommened Netflix over your local blockbuster any day. Very Fast, Great Customer Service, DVDS never scratched and have never skipped, ive had it for 3 years. I had Gamefly but it takes too long to recieve dvds, NETFLIX-GREAT, GAMEFLY=okay, if your patient, its better just getting a game a blockbuster

Jul 8, 2003
Been with Netflix now forever as well...make great bank doing it too :) Plus they just lowered their prices by like $3.00 a month or something like that. And to the dude that said Netflix is in San Jose, there's many different Netflix' locations all over the country bro. I got one here in my hometown up here in Oregon too :) So it's all good cuz I send a movie off today, they get it tomorrow, I have my next movie the day after that. Shit is very nice :)

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
187Proof said:
Been with Netflix now forever as well...make great bank doing it too :) Plus they just lowered their prices by like $3.00 a month or something like that. And to the dude that said Netflix is in San Jose, there's many different Netflix' locations all over the country bro. I got one here in my hometown up here in Oregon too :) So it's all good cuz I send a movie off today, they get it tomorrow, I have my next movie the day after that. Shit is very nice :)
FYI....Da6Footah is a lady :)

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
The conveniance of Netflix is why I'm such a big fan....I mean true, Blockbuster has a similiar thing now, but all I gotta do is go to a website and there at my fingertips are over 15,000 titles WITH user reviews....AND after u rent a few, yer shit will start recommending movies to u based on what other similiar people rented....Dope shit no doubt

Not to mention like Dana said, I get my shit in like one business day....So I got a SHITLOAD of movies I want queued up...Once they get one, they send the next one off my queue

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
damn,i'm going to have to check netflix out...didnt think it was worth it,but sounds like it pretty convenient

Jun 23, 2004
My favorite is going to other websites or forums, hearing about a good movie that I dont want to search for and "take my chances with at blockbuster" then its at my door in 2 days , I was doing that on the Siccness with a "movies you like that are rare" topic awhile back, I think Netflix in Cali lowered there price this month

Dec 27, 2004
SO NO ONE HAS HAD A PROBLEM WITH WAITING HELLA LONG TO GET A MOVIE?
I WAS THINKING ABOUT GETTING IT FOR MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE HE WANTS IT AND I HEARD YOU COULD WAIT FOR HELLA LONG SOMETIMES FOR A MOVIE...