Anybody ever use Plasti dip?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Im not a corvette guy at all, but i tell you what. Them new ones are fucking mean looking. I likey
breh they look great, but dudes as tall as us do not belong in corvettes.

i was gonna cop one before i swooped the lexxo & test driving it felt hella awkward with my head hitting the roof, & a seat that dont lean back.

May 22, 2006
breh they look great, but dudes as tall as us do not belong in corvettes.

i was gonna cop one before i swooped the lexxo & test driving it felt hella awkward with my head hitting the roof, & a seat that dont lean back.
I'm 6'2 230 and didn't have a problem w the roof or space. Also mostly the roof was off. It was the t top joint without the T. I noticed the seats not leaning back too. BUUUUT.... That car was wicked. Had the paddle shift on it and when u shift at high Rpms it popped like a fuckn Indy car. I'm not sure how hard u got down on it in ur test drive but I put over 1k miles on it n the week I had it and I beat it as hard as I could. Had it at 160 on Florida turnpike n it felt like 85. Speaking of the turnpike, at one point the flow of traffic was 105mph, no shit.

That being said...
If I got one it wouldn't be the only vehicle I own. It's not practical for everything, but it was perfectly practical for miami.