anybody else have the 360 wheel?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
bought mine last weekend in anticipation of forza 2. went back and been playing games like PGR and test drive to test out the wheel. must say this thing is great quality,very well put together,nice and sturdy. the force feedback is dope. was skeptical on how well it would actually function,at first in games like pgr and test drive it doesnt really make much difference cause those games were designed with the wheel in mind. but when i downloaded the forza 2 demo i really go to see how the wheel should feel and react. adds so much to the experience.such a better sense of accomplishment.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Masked Lemon said:
Does it still come with PGR 3?

$129.99 for a controller is out of my price range.
yes it does,i already had it but had to put it in anyway cause it installs the drivers for the wheel

yeah,took me awhile to commit to buying it,waited for the longest time until it was worth buying,had the cash saved up for it and figured forza 2 and nascar was a good time to get it,get my moneys worth out of it