Anybody doing the INSANITY workout?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
I don't know about that. I saw that P90X infomercial and it just seems like a bunch of people lying. Like that one lady who claims she couldn't do any pull ups but after the P90X crash course she is able to do 42 or something like that. That's non sense. I don't know anyone who can rep that many. I can do 15, 20 if someone had a gun to my head.
naw it aint bullshit, she prolly was talkin about over the course of the workout... when im doin p90x over the whole workout i do between 70-90 pullups

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com

My suggestion is for you to start running and lose a couple pounds before you start doing the insanity workout.

My homie weights almost 200pds and he already did the whole p90x 90days workout and hasnt seen any results.
he musta either wasnt pushin himself or was eatin fucked up.. but even if your eatin fucked up you still should see somethin increase in strength if your pushin yourself... you cant just do 10 pushups and 3 pullups for each set and expect it to work.. i used to push myself till i was finna pass out, had niggas in the gym lookin at me like somethin was wrong wit me...lol

May 18, 2008
Download them of some torrent site!
i used Demonoid but it went down I have P90X+
but seriously you need to be in some good shape just to start it becasue they kick your ass
you should start running before you get really on it because its tough

Apr 21, 2006
I did px90 before I got preggo. I lost 30lbs but I was on a raw foods diet and hitting the gym too. I kinda went fanatic with it. I burned some of the DVDs for my dad. He doesn't do the program just the stretches and yogo. He has his own gym at the pad. He's 53 with a six pack. I haven't seen insanity I'm gonna ckeck it out and see if there's a torrent. You need a pull up bar in your doorway and some weights for px90. I need to go hard asap, can't hardly fit any of my jeans and my twins are one now, no more excuses!

Sep 16, 2002
i just ordered that shit today... I know for a fact that it will work for me because i used to do this shit call CROSSFIT.. which is basically the same thing as this insanity shit... otherwise i wouldn't have fucked with it... For those that don't know what CROSSFIT is its basically a type of high intensity interval training... pretty much all out effort with minimal rest between for a short duration.. and believe me that shit works... I was at 7 % body fat while i was doing that , now i feel like a fat fuck, probably around 12 % as of now..

Sep 16, 2002
yup along with muy thai and bjj.... i was in the best shape of my life and thats what i'm aiming for again.... and just crossfit alone kicks ur ass man im tellin u