ANYBODY DISCUSSED THIS FAT JOE TRACK?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
cuz they stay usin shit from the bay but give no love when it counts
who cares.

some of yall act like you made the shit up. real knows real, who cares if some dumb ass bopper thinks fat joe made up yadamean, or snoop made up fasheezy, or jagged edge made up stunna shades, ect ect ect. we know who started the shit, the person who jackin knows where they got it from. that should be all that matters. what benefit do you get out of it?

imitation is the biggest form of flattery.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
who cares.

some of yall act like you made the shit up. real knows real, who cares if some dumb ass bopper thinks fat joe made up yadamean, or snoop made up fasheezy, or jagged edge made up stunna shades, ect ect ect. we know who started the shit, the person who jackin knows where they got it from. that should be all that matters. what benefit do you get out of it?

imitation is the biggest form of flattery.
/thread

::

Apr 25, 2002
he fucks with my boy tony montana from jackpot/777 indie shit. they have a mutual cousin and my boy goes out there to fuck with them on occasion. also tony and his crew would have been in that video if he didnt get hit for a parole violation. so he may still be "swagger jacking" so to speak but some real bay cats do fuck with dude. and dont forget fat joe and ya boy or folks as well. as long as the bigger artists respect 40 and short and our bigger artists then in my eyes i see no wrong in embracing our style.

just my opinion, and a little info for you. good luck to everyone and happy holidays.
Tony, I was just talkin about dude. I aint seen him or Tito in a minute. How them fools doin?

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i wish more rappers would be shoutin out the bay and noticing the noise we make. ja rule just shouted out the bay in his latest track too. hopefully one day it will be common place to hear eastcoast and southern rappers payin homage more often

Dec 17, 2007
Ok this thread is horrible and is whack and should be deleted ok i bought goldtoes presents thizzed out and it had Falbulous and jim jones on it but i didnt go post it up n' make a big deal ya'll need to get your heads straight and think of who's doing somthing in the bay not outside.

Feb 13, 2004
you swear cus he said a word from the bay that he has to hold a bay rappers nutsack to get a ghetto pass from oakland. he has more money then probably the top 3-5 grossing rappers out of oakland. there is a lot of shit the bay uses from other regions and no one flips out and cries about it, like why didnt he give so and so rapper there props by having him in the video etc etc. who gives a shit fat joe is wack and well, is fat.
FAT JOE GOT THEM SPITTER'S. AND HE DOES FUCK WITH PEOPLE FROM THE BAY. HE WAS ON A LIL CONER ALBUM AND A FEW OTHERS.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
Ok this thread is horrible and is whack and should be deleted ok i bought goldtoes presents thizzed out and it had Falbulous and jim jones on it but i didnt go post it up n' make a big deal ya'll need to get your heads straight and think of who's doing somthing in the bay not outside.
YOU DUMB AS HELL BRAH

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i wish more rappers would be shoutin out the bay and noticing the noise we make. ja rule just shouted out the bay in his latest track too. hopefully one day it will be common place to hear eastcoast and southern rappers payin homage more often

fuck payin homage, its about time bay gets its long over due credit an shine

Dec 25, 2003
"They aint give the bay no attention!"

"They bitin the bay!"

The only way this board could be satisfied with the rap community at large is if every single rapper made a song called 'The Bay is better than everywhere else', 'we all bitin the bay', 'im sorry im from where im from and not the bay', 'the bay invented water', etc.

Yall some squibblin ass mofuckas