ANYBODY DISCUSSED THIS FAT JOE TRACK?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
WHO PUT HIM ON TO GAME????

YADADAMEEEN??

I HAD BEEN HEARIN IT ON KMEL... JUST SEEN THE VIDEO ON MTV THOUGH

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
NO... IN THE SONG HE SAYS

"GHOSTRIDE THE WHIP LIKE IM FROM OAKLAND"

AND SAYS YADDAMEAN THROUGH THE WHOLE TRACK

IM WONDERIN WHO BEEN FUCKIN WIT FAT JOE IN THE BAY?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Fat Joe will rap about whatever is popular at the time. That's more then likely why he said it.

Too bad he doesn't spit like he used to back in the D.I.T.C. days because believe it or not Joe got spits. I guess that doesn't really sell records though.

Aug 7, 2003
you swear cus he said a word from the bay that he has to hold a bay rappers nutsack to get a ghetto pass from oakland. he has more money then probably the top 3-5 grossing rappers out of oakland. there is a lot of shit the bay uses from other regions and no one flips out and cries about it, like why didnt he give so and so rapper there props by having him in the video etc etc. who gives a shit fat joe is wack and well, is fat.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
NOBODY SAID ALL THAT.... AND WHO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY HE GOT?

BUT HE SHOUT OUT OAKLAND ON THE TRACK... ITS NOT A PROBLEM...MORE THAN MOST NIGGAS EVEN BOTHER TO DO... BUT IM PRETTY SURE HE WAS FUCKIN WIT THE BAY I SAW HIM ON THAT DVD GIVIN PROPS WHEN THE HYPHY SHIT START REALLY POPPIN OFF

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
he fucks with my boy tony montana from jackpot/777 indie shit. they have a mutual cousin and my boy goes out there to fuck with them on occasion. also tony and his crew would have been in that video if he didnt get hit for a parole violation. so he may still be "swagger jacking" so to speak but some real bay cats do fuck with dude. and dont forget fat joe and ya boy or folks as well. as long as the bigger artists respect 40 and short and our bigger artists then in my eyes i see no wrong in embracing our style.

just my opinion, and a little info for you. good luck to everyone and happy holidays.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
he fucks with my boy tony montana from jackpot/777 indie shit. they have a mutual cousin and my boy goes out there to fuck with them on occasion. also tony and his crew would have been in that video if he didnt get hit for a parole violation. so he may still be "swagger jacking" so to speak but some real bay cats do fuck with dude. and dont forget fat joe and ya boy or folks as well. as long as the bigger artists respect 40 and short and our bigger artists then in my eyes i see no wrong in embracing our style.

just my opinion, and a little info for you. good luck to everyone and happy holidays.
THAS WASSUP... I KNOW FAT JOE IS REPUTABLE... IM NOT HATING ON ANYTHING... DONT GET IT TWITTED

I WAS JUST WONDERIN WHAT WAS UP...

Apr 25, 2002
why some of yall mad for gettin swagg jacked? this topic comes up every time someone from another region uses any kinda slang that we started, even slang you THINK we started. everyone in the bay always mad we never get no shine yall should be happy that a big name usin our shit. it aint like he didn't give no dap he yellin oakland. who cares if he sayin yadadamean real doe

Aug 7, 2003
even if they gave us love, how would that affect your life at all? it wouldnt so why give a fuck about it. or unless you just wanna watch a fat joe video and feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside becuase he said oakland.