Any1 see this myspace yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
Besides recent events, I only really talk shit to people I don't like... KC has been gettin' stomped on by errbody for months when in the end, he is a classic homie that deserves at least a modicum of respect. I don't always get along with him either, but I see some dumb people sayin' stupid shit to him (for no reason other than who he is) and it wouldn't be me if I didn't tell them to shut the fuck up.

Nov 6, 2005
Besides recent events, I only really talk shit to people I don't like... KC has been gettin' stomped on by errbody for months when in the end, he is a classic homie that deserves at least a modicum of respect. I don't always get along with him either, but I see some dumb people sayin' stupid shit to him (for no reason other than who he is) and it wouldn't be me if I didn't tell them to shut the fuck up.
I agree with you. Ive given him shit for disagreements in the past, but let it go as hes on of the only REAL people still here from around the time I started coming here. It does aggrivate me as well when people that know nothing about him start ragging on the dude just out of... I dunno, crowd following tendancies?

Sep 24, 2002
i dont mind the blind and ignorant hate from internet nerds and w1ggers who take offense to anything i say somehow. things like that dont even reach my shoulders to brush off but hey in the end it brings about more posts and chatter lol

Nov 6, 2005
Hey I don't even like you sometimes, but wtf is with some little kid jumpin on every time you post for no fuckin' reason.

::shrug::
They wanna "fit in" with the "cool kids". And they do what ive noticed alot of people do here. They take the jabs and jokes that we all make, and attempt to do so. Which most of the time comes over as just random hate, and shit talking. This is an APB: Your attempt at making everyone laugh by attacking a member, isnt clever, its retarded. (wait till you actually know the person then joke around)

Status
Not open for further replies.