Any1 see this myspace yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2002
rofl to those who actually think i have a mindset to say hey look at this heres demons is a fucking idiot. the point was to just to throw it out there and wonder why some idiot would post that crap

May 2, 2002
Anyone who still refers to the song "Trauma" as "Demons" oughta be punched dead in the face! Realizing the title is wrong, but then correcting yourself is one thing. But still callin' it "Demons" after the fact is retarded!

Sep 24, 2002
i'm gonna throw it out there and wonder why some idiot posted THIS crap
wow what a shocker that someone would reply to that saying what i said about myspace. talk bout ignorance. ill wait for my i lost or i fail from users like u too. smh
lol

*ps lee summit Aint the hood just fyi

Sep 24, 2002
rofl yea cause yall post threads and comments in those threads that are not even close to strange related but this one should be deleted? lol

Oct 25, 2006
wow what a shocker that someone would reply to that saying what i said about myspace. talk bout ignorance. ill wait for my i lost or i fail from users like u too. smh
lol
For being such an ignorant person, you shouldn't have such a big word in a majority of your vocabulary. It's disgusting and it's hypocritical. Clean it up.

Nov 14, 2002
That's funny shit, and yall should shut the fuck up and stop hatin every time you see KC's name. You guys jump for no reason.

For being such an ignorant person, you shouldn't have such a big word in a majority of your vocabulary.
Nice to try and use big words and everything, but this sentence doesn't make a lick of sense.

Sep 24, 2002
That's funny shit, and yall should shut the fuck up and stop hatin every time you see KC's name. You guys jump for no reason.

Nice to try and use big words and everything, but this sentence doesn't make a lick of sense.
word. with most on the internet. intelligence seems to offend alot. its koo

Jul 1, 2007
did you know, that tech n9ne is a gun and Krizz kaliko's name also represents the machine gun Calico .. Which there for shows the link between how tech is krizz's mentor?

Wooow

Nov 6, 2005

I just choked on my pizza... I NEVER thought i'd see the day I'd see zero tell someone ELSE to not jump at people. Good laugh, real good one bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.