any thoughts on Ap9 n feddy's lp?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
seriously, its a dope ass record with some serious beats by rob lo and lots of great spit. if you're a mob figaz fan, you'll love this record. if you run a search on here, i posted the track listings a whilke back, also you can hear that "i'm from the bay" song on myspace at www.myspace.com/ap9

cop this record as soon as it drops

Jul 27, 2005
I been had the Ap9 "Body Shotz" for about 4 months. But I seen a Tracklisting and a few songs are gonna Be on Ap9 & Fed X. I got it Bootlegged, But I'ma Cop it nO doubt when it drops.

Aug 26, 2005
i think that ap9 and fed-x come out on sep. 27, that's what it say on cduniverse.com. i just hope that shit don't get pushed back or nothin, cuz i'm always at Rasputin's coppin a new release by any of the Figaz.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
cant wait to hear this shit,nitty been bringing heat lately and want to hear some new feddy material

hey valleyent...can you change the size of your sig? offsets all the threads you post in cause its so long

Dec 22, 2004
dj pimp said:
seriously, its a dope ass record with some serious beats by rob lo and lots of great spit. if you're a mob figaz fan, you'll love this record. if you run a search on here, i posted the track listings a whilke back, also you can hear that "i'm from the bay" song on myspace at www.myspace.com/ap9

cop this record as soon as it drops
sounds good..sometimes fed-x reminds me of pac.. im gonna cop that for sure..itsjust that i live in vancouver, and i cant find that shit anywhere ..and im in dallas right now till sep 20th..i was hopin i could cop it out here.but i guess ill just order it..

Aug 14, 2005
i just copped it yesterday and the shit is tight as fuck. go hard, loadin up and pull the curtains is my favorites right now but all around its a sic album. i still cant find body shots though.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

This album is hella tight...AP-9 and Fed-X both come hard on the whole album, the beats are knockin too...cop this shit fa show...that From the bay is probably my fav song off the album

Do it

Sicc OG
Mar 11, 2005
Check out this thread on the same issue:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=163543

jayda650 said:
you can peep it on northern ridaz, its pretty good
It ain`t at Northern-ridaz, as far as I see.

@Dj Pimp: I got a question about the "Body Shotz"-album. You have probably answered this earlier, but why was it released as a "limited edition? Will there be a "official" version of it? If so, what will be the difference between them?