ANY SURENOS OR SURENAS HIT ME UP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
surcaliman said:
I AINT TRYING TO HURT UR FEELING HOMEBOY.ITS JUST THAT UR PICTURE AND YOUR LYRICS DONT MATCH....LOL.LOOKS LIKE UR 15 AND U ALLREADY BEEN THREW ALL THAT DRAMA?....AND BY THE WAY,THIS A SOUTHERN CALI MUSIC FORUM,FOR SO-CAL RAPPERS...KICK ROCKS CAPULINA...

funny homeboy..

shit comedy that you think u know me by lookin at me..
miss me with that shit..

i dont give a fuck if it southern Cali...Northern Cali..Middle Cali..
....i aint in here promotin mymusic..
u kick rocks..

Nov 1, 2005
JLMACN said:
funny homeboy..

shit comedy that you think u know me by lookin at me..
miss me with that shit..

i dont give a fuck if it southern Cali...Northern Cali..Middle Cali..
....i aint in here promotin mymusic..
u kick rocks..

U AINT IN HERE PROMOTING UR MUSIC?BUT U GOT CD COVER ON UR SIG AND A SOUNDCLICK LINK?...LOL...FUKIN IDIOT

Jul 12, 2002
sickness1 said:
that foo surcaliman said "MUSIC", u dont see him talkin about musics.. all he do is online gangbangin' thas what he do.
He don't got any music to talk about, its all north south bullshit. it's fuckin wack, let's just keep it about the music here people. I'm here to support the west coast, this petty gang shit (on the net that is) is not helping anybody. I'm tired of seeing it in every post so just do everybody a favor that doesn't get down like that and keep the comments to yourself. It's really not that hard.

Apr 23, 2005
damn. these idiots still obsessed wit me being dont gangbang and shyt.. get over it already. enough with net drama bullshyt. save ur drama for ur mom. im done!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
surcaliman said:
U AINT IN HERE PROMOTING UR MUSIC?BUT U GOT CD COVER ON UR SIG AND A SOUNDCLICK LINK?...LOL...FUKIN IDIOT
Peep the link..
our music is pretty good..
..of course it ait that south-north shit...u be talkin bout..

....there you go...im promotin my music now..
....be easy playboy..
Southside will still luv you ...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
surcaliman said:
I AINT TRYING TO HURT UR FEELING HOMEBOY.ITS JUST THAT UR PICTURE AND YOUR LYRICS DONT MATCH....LOL.LOOKS LIKE UR 15 AND U ALLREADY BEEN THREW ALL THAT DRAMA?....AND BY THE WAY,THIS A SOUTHERN CALI MUSIC FORUM,FOR SO-CAL RAPPERS...KICK ROCKS CAPULINA...
lol.... this dude aint been here but two weeks and he's in here trying to instruct muthafuckas what to do...

i got your cab fare... beat it sporty