Any Reggae fans?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I put up about 50 or so Reggae CDs. I also have a TON of Reggae mixtapes. I have a couple lots up now. Will do some more tomorrow. Tryin to figure out how I want to bundle them up.

Check the sig.

Dec 25, 2003
Oh just askin cuz I also ordered & paid for other stuff on ebay that same fri & I have yet gotten them inspite the paypal notification claimed they shipped later that day... I wonder why the shipping transit process is takin longer than I expected?????? My only theory I can come up with is the post-holiday shipping traffic; seems like they were overloaded since last month but I reely dont know for sure??????

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
arrrggghh yes im a reggae fan, though on the day you put this, a pal of mine gave me a 20 disc box set! Barrington Levy solos, Gregory Isaacs, Dennis Brown, King Tubby.. A good 10 compilations of dancehall & roots..

If you had any new roots and conscious reggae i woulda got on it ie Turbulence, I-Wayne, Anthony B, Chuck Fender, JLutan Fyah, Natural Black,Jah Mason, Chezidek, Ras Shiloh. Even old 80s & 90s artists like Prezident Brown, Pinchers, Super Cat, Jr Demus.. Any of your riddim cds/compilation have those artists?

Apr 25, 2002
arrrggghh yes im a reggae fan, though on the day you put this, a pal of mine gave me a 20 disc box set! Barrington Levy solos, Gregory Isaacs, Dennis Brown, King Tubby.. A good 10 compilations of dancehall & roots..

If you had any new roots and conscious reggae i woulda got on it ie Turbulence, I-Wayne, Anthony B, Chuck Fender, JLutan Fyah, Natural Black,Jah Mason, Chezidek, Ras Shiloh. Even old 80s & 90s artists like Prezident Brown, Pinchers, Super Cat, Jr Demus.. Any of your riddim cds/compilation have those artists?
I didn't see any of those artists. I am guessing the stuff I have is all mainstream. If there is a mainstream for reggae.