Any one still plays Halo 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
new maps came out today that blackout is dope!

hit me up on El Bart0 90 (0 in Bart0 is a zero), thats my one month account. im not givin out my 12 month cuz i dont know if any of you are good. hit me up, i be fuckin shit up on this game for about 95% of the time

Dec 19, 2005
just so my shit dont look bad, guess i take halo a lil more serious than your average. i hate losin on this game.

El Bart0(<zero) 90

on my main account my record shows that i lost 30-32 matches out of 360 or sumthin

Jan 17, 2008
Halo 3>Call of Duty 4

Halo 3 is the best multiplayer game for the box.

Call of Duty 4 is a good single player but Halo 3 kills the multiplayer. COD 4 multiplayer got boring after about 3 hrs. Single player is the shit though. I never get tired of busting idiots in the back of the head. Then again my rank is real high in Halo. Cats dont like Halo because they cant hang.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
just so my shit dont look bad, guess i take halo a lil more serious than your average. i hate losin on this game.

El Bart0(<zero) 90

on my main account my record shows that i lost 30-32 matches out of 360 or sumthin
You hate loseing on a game? That's pretty fuckin lame man.. But w/e, to each their own haha.. And yeah, i havent really touched Halo 3 since i got into RSV again.. But i might play time to time, after i get bored of my WII..

Im Flamboastin925

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Halo 3>Call of Duty 4

Call of Duty 4 is a good single player but Halo 3 kills the multiplayer. COD 4 multiplayer got boring after about 3 hrs. Single player is the shit though. I never get tired of busting idiots in the back of the head. Then again my rank is real high in Halo. Cats dont like Halo because they cant hang.
Best multiplayer imo goes to TF2.. I'd say it's the best team-based mutliplayer game ever.. You can never get bored playing it either cuz you got hella classes to pick from.. And i love the cartoonish-like graphics.. TF2 is jus' hella original and funner then COD4/HALO/RSV imo

Dec 19, 2005
Halo 3>Call of Duty 4

what is your G.T.?