Any of you guys seen that Clerks movie? That shits hilarious!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
my favorite part is when that guy starts the anti smoking mob in the store, and the poor dude at the register is just standing there with a blank look on his face.
LOL

Dec 8, 2004
im cool off that said:
my favorite part is when that guy starts the anti smoking mob in the store, and the poor dude at the register is just standing there with a blank look on his face.
LOL
That part is fucking hilarious!!!

Dec 8, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
I'd probably say the part where they're discussing Star Wars....That shit had me DYIN....oh and ANY of the Jay an Silent Bob scenes
Hahahahahahaha that shit is funny man....what am i sayin the whole movie is hilarious.......

Apr 25, 2002
Nah, the best part is when Jay & Silent Bob are in the store buying some zigzags & talking to Dante in the end. Jay is asking him about his girlfriends and shit. That whole part is funny, especially when they leave the store.

Jay: C'mon Silent Bob, lets get the fuck out of this fuckin jip-joint, with this faggot Dante, you cocksmoker!

Another hilarious line by Jay...

Jay: Yeah, Silent Bob, your a rude motherfucker, you know that? But you're cute has hell. I could go down on you, suck you, line up three other guys and make like a circus seal... Ewww, you fucking faggot, I HATE guys. I LOVE WOMEN!

May 2, 2002
B-Buzz said:
Dante- "My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks."
Customer- "In a row?"

LMAO

Its gonna be on IFC in 23 minutes think Ill watch it again

LOL

"Try not to suck any dick on your way out to the parking lot."

Sep 19, 2003
I haven't posted here for a while, been busy with my newborn...

That movie is a classic. I had SOME part on my pager (old school) for like a year, but I don't remember which part it was anymore.

I dated this chick about a year ago, and her 5 year old daughter knew all of the words to Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and considered it as her "favorite movie". I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't let my kid watch that shit, much less allow it to be their favorite movie and learn every single word to it. But, it was her child, and I didn't really like the bitch OR her kids anyways, so I didn't say shit.

Dec 22, 2004
i c'n it , i didnt like it that much, u really should go see Mallrats or Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, ohhh mother fucker jay and silent bob wut can i say. /o/. watch it!!

May 18, 2004
yup good movie.. best part is either the russian dude singing that berserker shit... or that part where he goes "37 dicks! my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!" that shit almost made me die.

May 18, 2004
oh, Jay and silent bob strike back is also a good ass flick, but in order to understand it you have to see clerks, mallrats, and chasing amy (this movie sucked ass... i'd skip it). Dogma was good also.