Any of ya'll shave your nutsacks???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
think of it this way. do you wanna eat pussy that is hella hairy? Hell no, if you want your balls sucked, you gotta shave them. I use a mcah 3 for mine. you just gotta make sure you spread the wrinkles out.

May 13, 2002
KrypticFlowz said:
a couple times..

take a bath and shave under water, do it real slowww and make the water hot
So. that means.... i gotta set up my bathtub like i'm bout to take a bubble bath? I'm coo... plus i won't be able to see what i'm shaving. I ain't trying to shave and pray. I wanna make sure i see what im shaving. I appreciate the reply tho.

Apr 25, 2002
you ever see when you have 2 magnets of the same polarity how they push away each other, i swear when im shavin my nuts thats how it is my nuts move up towards me like its got its own mind thinkin "get the hell away from me"

May 14, 2003
bayGIANTS said:
think of it this way. do you wanna eat pussy that is hella hairy? Hell no, if you want your balls sucked, you gotta shave them. I use a mcah 3 for mine. you just gotta make sure you spread the wrinkles out.
^^ THATS HELLA FUNNY. MAKE SURE YOU SPREAD THE WRINKLES OUT! LOL!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ Damn, imagine if you ended up slicing through a wrinkle though... like just peeling off the top of a sac wrinkle and having the cut skin curl under the razor blade as it passes over... hell no, I aint shaving.

Aug 9, 2002
LOL!@...
Camby Savelle said:
I use clippers...Its fucked up but one time my homie asked to borrow my clippers to shave his head...hahaha...I didn't say no
bayGIANTS said:
I use a mcah 3 for mine. you just gotta make sure you spread the wrinkles out.
L M A O L!!!....THIS GOTTA BE ONE OF THA FUNNIEST THREADS IVE EVER READ!...LOL!

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^^^^
LMFAO!!

Yea, I remember when I played basketball in High School, I was rubbing Icy Hot on my shoulders after practice one night. Well, I didn't wash my hands, and I forgot I put Icy Hot on myself, and I got a sudden ball itch. I scratched that shit of course, cause thats what men do, we scratch our balls. My fuckin lord did I regret that shit...I swear my nuts went into hiding that night.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
DID IT ONCE AND IT SUCKED...NUTS WAS ITHCY AS FUCK WHEN DA SHIT WAS GROWING BACK..AND IT BURNED WHEN I TOOK A SHOWER AND WASHED MY BALLS WITH SOAP....I PROLLY DID IT WRONG OR IT PROLLY HAD TO DO WITH ME USIN DA CHEAP ASS RAZORS DAT COME IN A 100 PACK FOR 5 BUCKS HAHAHAHA
LMAO @ SPREAD DA WRINKLES OUT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA