Any of ya'll shave your nutsacks???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
"its gonna be a sad day when michael goes to jail.... were gonna shed a tear when michael goes to jail.... and it aint gonna be said when he goes in.... its gonna be sad a month later when that perm starts growin out of his hair, and the shits all nappy.... and his face looks fucked up because he aint got the crayola people to color his face"

"i'm fuckin DONE with michael... ANOTHER KID?!?!?! thats like another dead white girl turning up at OJ's house.... and OJ's saying 'i know what you're thinking!'"

that DVD is classic..........

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
SOAK::GAME said:
lol

"what kind of black man comes to court 20 minutes late?! this aint barber shop 2... this is court muthafucka! and he don't even wear a real suit... comin into court lookin like captain crunch"

LMFAO......awww man that was funny!

May 15, 2002
go to wal-mart an get the "micro touch" for like $7.00 its a nice clean shave without the risk of cuts.

I read this story in today local part of the paper. thought those people who are thinking of using a razor might want to read.

Police investigate mutilation case in Colona : Police are investigating a report of a Colona man who mutilated himself last weekend. Police received a 911 call at 2 p.m. Saturday. Upon arriving at the home, police found that the resident had cut off one of his testicles with a razor blade. No one else was in the home during the incident, and no one else was involved, Chief Ernie Manrrique said. The man was taken to the hospital and released Sunday. Which hospital he was treated at is not known.

heres the link but its only good for today.

news

last story in the police & courts section

May 13, 2002
damn... til this day i'm still looking for that smooth as ice technique. i don't want anything to deal with razor blades. man i use a mach 3 to shave my face... the shit is still capable of cuttin some skin. so i'm not even thinking of shaving it off with a mach 3 down there, no matter how much shaving cream i use. as far as the quattro? 4 blades? shiet... 4 blades, 4 cuts, 2 hurt ass balls.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
since this thread first posted i have started shaving my shit...its not as bad as you might think...just got to stretch them fuckers out so the skin is tight,dont even have to be as careful as you might think,never had any accidents,and all the girls i had encounters with love it

Dec 11, 2002
SiccFucc said:
since this thread first posted i have started shaving my shit...its not as bad as you might think...just got to stretch them fuckers out so the skin is tight,dont even have to be as careful as you might think,never had any accidents,and all the girls i had encounters with love it

PREACH...!

:lick:

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
trimming is esental if you have any kind of respect for your lady or the girl your with. No one likes hair in the mouth when they eatin pussy. Well girls dont like har on the shaft or nutsack when they givin you head. and ya the stretch thing works really well.

Dec 11, 2002
mustynutz said:
ahhh Kalyn baby i thought of you as i stood there with my clippers and trimmed down...i emailed you pics, tell me what you think....

Musty that was YOU?? WOW-- Impressive.

*adds the 3 new pics to the box of Siccness dick pics*

May 13, 2002
LOL the "pissin thread" had me rollin so I had to bring this back from the archives for the other folks that missed out on "shaving the nuttsacks thread." Givin yall a double dose of some classic threads. These 2 are amongst the top threads of all time in the siccness.