Any of these worth anything?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2014
So I'm going through some of my old stuff, and I couldn't really find anything on some singles/promos. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify if any of them have real value.

Big Al Carson - Because I Got High - 2002? Metairie, LA

Mak Villain - Time After Time - 2000 Atlanta, GA

Here's a page with this for $70, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing to base it on

Boss King - Murder Verses snippets - 2004 Memphis, TN

Shā - Nice & Slow - 1996 Dothan, AL

Here's a link to a page with the cassette single for $999, but I doubt it's actually worth that:ermm:

G-Knoc - Swang - 2005 Atlanta, GA

L.A. Sno & K-Flex - She Didn't Know (unknown year/location)

Thanks for any help identifying these!

Apr 22, 2014
Thanks for the input!

I'm currently torn about ebay selling - I'm not sure how much longer they'll keep offering free listings, but it seems I'm more likely to actually sell something there. Discogs is much nicer IMHO, but not a lot of people are even hip to it. Of course, many of the things I'm trying to sell aren't all that uncommon, and perhaps I just need to really go bottom dollar (or less than a dollar, as the case may be) on a few things.

Jan 30, 2004
that big al carson is a blues musician, not rapper, and he's remaking afromans because i got high song, doubt its worth much. but i think you got something with that Sha promo single.