any new nump shit??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2007
nump is one of my favorite artist right now dude got skills on the mic..beats is slammin and this nigga cracks me the fuck up..that nigga said "thats why when u passed out i nutted on u"..aw man this dude be killin me..the only new track i heard of him was shake off yer sweat..what else this nigga on man i got the nump yard any other mixtapes or albums he on?

Dec 11, 2005
JUMP ON THE SCRAPE
STUNNA SHADES
RIPNUTS

Those are some nump songs I knock sometimes, to me Nump is more of a "character" who plays a role with his distinct style rather than a lyricist or rapper.
Before this thread gets filled with hate spam, just remember its ENTERTAINMENT...its supposed to entertain you. Dont take shit so serious

Feb 1, 2006
He's got a remix to "I got grapes" on his myspace music page, thats way different to the original and slapppps too. I think there was some other songs on there that I dont think were on the Nump yard either.

Feb 23, 2006
hahaahaha!! WOW

valley2thebay said:
nump is one of my favorite artist right now dude got skills on the mic..beats is slammin and this nigga cracks me the fuck up..that nigga said "thats why when u passed out i nutted on u"..aw man this dude be killin me..the only new track i heard of him was shake off yer sweat..what else this nigga on man i got the nump yard any other mixtapes or albums he on?
NO!

Apr 29, 2007
uh yasko2 said:
nump is more like a haji springer to me
yea nump animated a funny as character like dude said its entertainment ..yea nump aint no jacka or hollow tip pop a pill and feel nump u gon love it..i like him 2 cuz hes filipino..not too many filipino's that rap nowadays well at least not as tight as nump..i dont give a fuck dude tight to me im jus tryin to find some new shit or if he droppin any albums anytime soon feel me...

Feb 1, 2006
Jus for the record, I'm not filipino and I like Nump alright. Not good like listen-to-him-everyday style, but like dude said, he's a character and has slaps and if yer on one his shit is hilarious.

Ps, where's my props for being the only one to actually answer dudes question, lol, 14 other posts just checkin to to register the fact that you don't like dude's raps an make jokes. I just don't read threads about rappers I don't like, hehheh, it stops me from getting disgusted at other peoples taste. peace.

Nov 27, 2006
dude comes into my work all the time to buy rossi, and he looks like an idiot, got like airbrushed shirts and hats that say nump and shit, and hes pretty wack on the mic, i got grapes was cool but hes a joke