ANY NEW CDS WORTH PICKIN UP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
don't waste your money on any rap cd's, i figured out i was wasting my fucking money about 2 years ago. Go pick up a country music cd or something, you'll get more out of it.

Jul 7, 2002
don't waste your money on any rap cd's, i figured out i was wasting my fucking money about 2 years ago when rap flopped. Go pick up a country music cd or something, you'll get more out of it.

Apr 25, 2002
TmBlackFlag said:
Go pick up a country music cd or something, you'll get more out of it.
lmao...fuck you doin on this site cousin you should be on some dirty south hick spit site. naw really though there's albums out there worth the money it just depends on taste i guess.

some shit i'm feelin that i swooped lately are that grit & grind, that richie rich, that lil wayne (i ain't no cash money fan but weezy came with it on that), that i-rocc and messy, and comin on tuesday that new trick daddy and scarface.

Apr 25, 2002
Check this list

IROCC & LUNASICC-HOW THE WEST WAS WON plus heres the June & July list of tight cds.
MESSY MARV & IROCC-TURF THUGGIN (haven't swooped it yet but anything MESSY touches turns to gold!!!)
E 40-GRIT & GRIND
CBO-WCM comp
DAZ-THIS LIFE I LEAD
ONYX-BACDAFUCUP pt. II
BIG TRAY DEE-THE GENERAL'S LIST
X RAIDED & KINGPEN-THE SAC-A-INDO PROJECT
TRUTH HURTS-TRUTHFULLY SPEAKING
RAPHAEL SAADIQ-INSTANT VINTAGE
MC EIHT-UNDERGROUND HERO
CORMEGA-TRUE MEANING
DJ QUIK-UNDA THE INFLUENCE
DAYTON FAMILY-WELCOME TO THE DOPEHOUSE
BAY TO LA-WESTSIDE BADBOYS vol. 2

I still haven't swooped up that SILAS or JT THE BIGGA FIGGA-HUSTLE RELENTLESS but that's enough heat to last you until the new LUNIZ or that YUK comp. drops.
:classic:

May 2, 2002
Awax
Ap9
Komain
Dutch
Adr
Scarface(comes out tuesday)
E40
nas and The Game
Komain
Authentic(of the gamblaz) solo
Red Hot Chili Peppers(if ya like rock)

Some albums that Ive heard a little of looking forward to getting
Silas
Sleepdank Comp
Irocc/Messy Marv
Done Deal Fam
Submarine Funk
Arsen
Luniz

P

PeaBrain

that new gay-wax is weak as fucccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some silly ass my little pony beats. fucc gay-wax that silly ass fake!!!