any info on jacka's upcoming album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2006
no info on that but i got
Mob gets explosive-mess,quinn,jacka,husalah group album september 19,2006
jack of all trades part 2-feb 6,2007
shower posse-jacka & husalah sept.19,2006

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
what the hell is a shower posse? probably has some kind of street meaning but that shit sounds gay to me

I think the figz are kinda overdoing it with the street show releases., I want another Golden Mean release. I'll still proably pick up all the street show joints still though

Nov 15, 2005
yee said:
that A's hat wit tha bridges is dumbass clean
Co-sign and the "Shower Posse" is their jamacian/reggae album (I think it might even be a.k.a. "Animal Planet" the album). Jacka mentioned this in one of his interviews last year. You might be able to do a search on here 2 read more about it. I believe it was the interview done by AllHipHop.com.

Mar 3, 2005
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE-EMERGENCYNET NEWS SVC.-08/16/92-2130CDT

JAMAICAN "POSSE" ATTACK KILLS FOUR, 18 INJURIED

Miami, FL - A drug gang war that started in Kingston, Jamaica early in 1992 may have recently spilled over into the streets and bars of Miami. Reportedly, an early Saturday morning nightclub shooting of twenty-two (22) people involved members of the Jamaican "Shower Posse". Gang Crimes officers of the Broward County Sheriff's Office say that the nightclub killings may have been retribution for the February killing of Mark Coke, a leader of the Jamaican "Shower Posse" drug gang. The "Shower Posse" supposedly gets it's name from the "shower" of lead it shoots at rival gangs.

An agent of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobbaco, and Firearms says that Saturday's shootings "had all the earmarks" of a Jamaican "Posse" hit. Special Agent Joe Vince was quoted by the United Press International as saying, "the posses are the most vicious organized crime group in the United States today". Capt. Al Lambeti of the Broward County Sheriff's Office said that the shooting was a "...perfect textbook example of how the posse does business".

The Jamaican's typical method of operations (M.O.) reportedly includes multiple shots with multiple weapons, in a crowded public place. The Jamaicans are known for their frequent use of 9mm large magazine semiautomatic handguns and sub-machineguns. Their favorite weapons include the Uzi, Mac-10, Mac-11, Intra-tec, MP-5, Browning Hi-Power, Berreta F-92, Smith & Wesson 9mm pistols, Glock 9mm, and Colt .45 semiautos. Most of the weapons they prefer are not the so- called "Saturday Night Specials" of the gangs of yesteryear; the weapons that they choose are expensive and efficient "weapons of war", commonly used by worldwide military forces.

Limited eyewitness reports suggest that as many as four (4) gunmen opened fire in the "Taste of the Islands" club at approximately 3:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. Four people were declared dead at the scene, and eighteen (18) people were transported to area hospitals; several were reported to be in critical condition. More than one-hundred (100) shell casings were found in the club and surrounding parking lot. Emergency Medical Services officials said that several of the victims had suffered multiple gunshot wounds, which was indicative of the type of weapons routinely used by drug gangs.

A spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation said that the "Shower Posse" is one of approximately forty (40) Jamaican drug gangs that frequent the United States. He said that as many as twenty-five of them operate or are based in Florida. According to police sources, the Jamaicans may control as much as a quarter of the "street-level" drug trade in Florida. Other major Jamaican "posses" reportedly operate in Washington, D.C., New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, and several other large U.S. cities. Police intelligence reports say that the Jamaican gangs are allegedly attempting to spread their influence and drug dealing efforts into several other parts of the country.

Evidence of the Jamaican Posse's violent activities were seen in Chicago, IL. on February 16, 1992, when two alleged members of a New York City (NYC) Posse were charged with the shooting of two Chicago Police officers during a botched armed robbery attempt. Both managed to elude police after the shooting and escaped to New York. One assailant was arrested in NYC while seeking treatment for a gunshot wound that he had received in the shootout with Chicago police. Subsequent investigation revealed that his accomplice was also hiding among Jamaican Posse members in New Jersey. Both were arrested by New York authorities to stand trial in Chicago.

While police detectives in Miami say that there were dozens of witnesses to Saturday morning's shootings, they lament the fact that not one has voluntarily come forward to identify the gunmen or provide details. According to Detective Dan Blocker, "there were between 75 and 100 people in the club at the time of the shooting...we are looking for four gunmen or more...there are people who have vital information...that have not come forward". Police veterans say that witnesses may be intimidated by the already demonstrated violence and the fact that the Jamaican posses are known for deadly retribution against their enemies...as evidenced by the bloody attack of Saturday morning.

(c) EmergencyNet NEWS Service, 1992, All rights Reserved.

http://www.emergency.com/jamaican.htm