Any Info On Hizstory??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
most business transactions dealing with money in an indie rap world should be done pre-finished product. not that you aint got money coming to you, but you should punch yourself for having zero business savvy.

ps

artwork is clean.
true dat homie.....a lesson learned..

but i just downloaded a COCK FONT for photoshop.. so everybodies gettin a big cock right over they face that says SAMPLE for now on till the moneys in the bank....lol

Feb 9, 2008
Dam. sounds like some biz not done right. the worst thing is bad biz. it turns friends into haters.......For real....Hope shit get worked out

Apr 18, 2007
hahahaha DUCKIN, 5 months bro, dam how much u charge him that he cant come up with? seems like u shud be tackin interest on if he really duckin u like that and aint gonna explain why he hasnt paid you yet, or arranged for when he can pay you

Sep 17, 2007
i charge dirt cheap homie. $150 for a cover. thats for everybody. and i throw in a flyer for free.. itz nothin bruh.

Plus this aint even really about the money. $150 is lint change to me.. I can sniff that up my nose in less than a hour homie. Cuzz a real Turf Boss can spend money like a white bitch with a credit card.

but itz the Princibalities of a this clown nitt-pickin for 2 weeks. Change this, change that, move this, move that, yada yada yada.....a 100 fuckin email of nothing. thinkin his shit is more important than everbody else. Cuz im the type of dude to just keep workin on shit till itz finished. No matter the length of time. cuz this aint my profession. this aint no full time job for me. i dont knock shit out in 5 mins like other designers, And anybody that know me and worked with me, know for a fact. im not gonna stop designin untill you satisfied with what you get ya dig. and thats real. im a rapper too. so i know whats itz like to want shit done right. i mean you dont want no trash ass cover presented to the streets.

i dont even want the money now...im ready to to just crack a fuckin head, for him wastin my time when i could of been fuckin my bitch and drinkin a 40, and by the time im coming outta jail. Hizstory should be coming outta his comma.. Then i'll crack his fuckin head again. Cuz im stupid like that.

Aug 7, 2003
well you learned about a life long lesson for $150. It could of been a lot worse. It sucks but thats business, keep moving on and never give that dude respect and dont tell others you know what he did and it should others know that dude is tryin to come up off other peoples sweat.