Any Info On Hizstory??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2007
Anybody got any info on Hizstory?? What Is he currently working on?? Thank you to anybody who can give me any info.I know he usually checks In from time to time so If you read this give the homie a update we waiting on you fam.

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
dont got any info but i juss came across his shit at rasputins.. tha holdin my own mixtape, it was only a couple dollarz so i thought id get it n peep it. havent peeped it yet.. but i saw that deffa heffa was on it.. and swinla of tha goodfelonz was on a buncha traccz.

Mar 16, 2004
Im working on 3 mixtapes 2 are already completed.I also got a group mixtape done already with my family G-Man look out for the group "Turf Bosses".Its some other shit Im working on as well but I dont really wanna speak on It just yet but look 4 me cuz Im coming.I preciate you asking bout ya folkz thou family stay tuned cuz Im on It.

Mar 16, 2004
Techniq said:
dont got any info but i juss came across his shit at rasputins.. tha holdin my own mixtape, it was only a couple dollarz so i thought id get it n peep it. havent peeped it yet.. but i saw that deffa heffa was on it.. and swinla of tha goodfelonz was on a buncha traccz.
Preciate the purchase family that was my first cd independtly put together with no help.I was 18 when I recorded It and Im 22 now so a whole lot has changed but fuck wit me cuz Im back.

Mar 16, 2004
D.E.O. said:
he's dope.. he records everything @ my studio..
D.E.O. thats my nigga If any of you serious artist need studio time In Frisco get wit him he got the best quality.I fuck wit the nigga on all aspects so you know what It Is.And why you at It get your chips up and get a 16 from him do ya research on my nigga cuz Evenodds is coming,ONE.

Sep 17, 2007
This nigga Hizstory aint no Turf Boss... this clown is a broke ass Turf Cunt. Since you duckin me nigga, and aint returnin none of my messages, hopefully you get the message on this bruh. I aint Photodoctors homie. I aint Madepro homie. This is DEAD FUCKIN NATIONZ you sucka ass nigga. and im a see ya bitch ass soon. HOLLA!!

Jun 25, 2005
This nigga Hizstory aint no Turf Boss... this clown is a broke ass Turf Cunt. Since you duckin me nigga, and aint returnin none of my messages, hopefully you get the message on this bruh. I aint Photodoctors homie. I aint Madepro homie. This is DEAD FUCKIN NATIONZ you sucka ass nigga. and im a see ya bitch ass soon. HOLLA!!
Damn thats all bad.....I see you did hella work for that album. Did he atleast give you a deposit or somethin?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
most business transactions dealing with money in an indie rap world should be done pre-finished product. not that you aint got money coming to you, but you should punch yourself for having zero business savvy.

ps

artwork is clean.

Sep 17, 2007
^^^^ lol...i wouldnt be puttin dude on blast like this if i did get paid....

hizstory blood, itz been over 5 months now.
([email protected]) heres ya last chance to paypal it.
oh yeah... and ya not a pimp homie.. quick actin like ya bitch is gonna pay for it.. get ya chippers up BOSS.