any body got the cover for flames cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2006
yeah VVS ...i didn't notice the typo cuz i was in a rush ....

but some homeboys from there say they don't know you and that you a wannabe, that's it....

Sep 9, 2004
JUST CHECKED YOUR PAGE FLAME. SHEA NAILED IT. YOU GOT A GOOD SOUND FOR REAL. I NEVER HEARD OF YOU UNTIL I SEEN YOUR NAME UP IN THESE BOARDS. SO I HAVE TO SAY YOUR MUSIC SUPRISED ME A BIT. THE SOUND AND LYRICS DONT MATCH THE PERSONA ON THESE BOARDS TRYING TO REPLY TO EVERY POST OR JUSTIFY THEIR G STATUS. I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT PRIDE IS A MUTHAFUCKA THOUGH. JUST KEEP IT REAL AND DONT GIVE UP GAME ONLINE MAN. IF YOU ARE KEEPING IT REAL YOU SHOULD BE FINE...

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
flame is really breaking down the doors on itunes like he says. here are sum great review on his music. i cant copy and paste them, but the reviews are there and the proof is there go look for urself..lol

ON THE MAKING MOVES CD WE HAVE..

one guy wrote..this is not FLAME the christian rapper..this is a whole nother artist..as for this album..WEAK!..lol

another great review..stupid..

another one..i would hate anyone to confuse this wanna-be "gangsta" with the truth spittin flame. cute puppies though (regarding the 2 dogs on the making moves cover)..lol

but the greatest response was flames himself who wrote..YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW GANG RAP AND HIP HOP MAYBE IF YOU WERNT SUCH DUMBASSES YOU COULD LEARN THE REAL MEANING OF A HIGH POWER NORTENO FLAME..

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW ON THE MAKING MAJOR MOVES REVIEWS WE HAVE...

one guy wrote..looking for a new flame album and stumbled on this. whats funny (or sad) is track 15. if he would listen to the real flame he might just learn how to.

another great 1..this isnt the real flame with good music.(the guy that is a christian does songs with lecrae. itunes mixed this sorry ass with the real flame..

PUAHAHAHAHAHA

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
flame is really breaking down the doors on itunes like he says. here are sum great review on his music. i cant copy and paste them, but the reviews are there and the proof is there go look for urself..lol

one guy wrote..this is not FLAME the christian rapper..this is a whole nother artist..as for this album..WEAK!..lol

another one..i would hate anyone to confuse this wanna-be "gangsta" with the truth spittin flame. cute puppies though (regarding the 2 dogs on the making moves cover)..lol

but the greatest response was flames himself who wrote..YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW GANG RAP AND HIP HOP MAYBE IF YOU WERNT SUCH DUMBASSES YOU COULD LEARN THE REAL MEANING OF A HIGH POWER NORTENO FLAME..

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

one guy wrote..looking for a new flame album and stumbled on this. whats funny (or sad) is track 15. if he would listen to the real flame he might just learn how to.

another great 1..this isnt the real flame with good music.(the guy that is a christian does songs with lecrae. itunes mixed this sorry ass with the real flame..

PUAHAHAHAHAHA

THOSE ARE CHRISTIANS THAT ARE MAD CUZ THEY WERE LOOKIN FOR THE CHRISTIAN RAPPER FLAME, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE MY MUSIC SELLS AND THOSE COMMENTS ARE FROM TWO CDS I HAVE LIKE 7 ON ITUNES, WHY IS IT THAT U ONLY TOOK THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PUAHAHAHAHAHA
Flame is dope bro ima go buy some of his albums right now im hella feeling the self titled one and the "Rewind" CD. ima go check out the rest of em

Status
Not open for further replies.