any body got the cover for flames cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I do belive in God because of all the blessing in my life, all my near death expiriences and for many other reasons. the bible is just a book of stories that tell you how to live by alot of what the bible says is true if you actually read it and not just be brainwashed to belive that the book tells lies. Ive read the the bible, I also read the Kuran, Budda's teachings and they all pretty much say the same message be a good person and thats what I go by and thank God by praying to him everynight and every morning I dont go to church much anymore but when I do go I go to hear other peoples personal views on God, as well as to check out the women and buy churros when church is done lol

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
I do belive in God because of all the blessing in my life, all my near death expiriences and for many other reasons. the bible is just a book of stories that tell you how to live by alot of what the bible says is true if you actually read it and not just be brainwashed to belive that the book tells lies. Ive read the the bible, I also read the Kuran, Budda's teachings and they all pretty much say the same message be a good person and thats what I go by and thank God by praying to him everynight and every morning I dont go to church much anymore but when I do go I go to hear other peoples personal views on God, as well as to check out the women and buy churros when church is done lol
I'VE STUDIED THE BIBLE AND THE HOLY "QURAN" NOT KURAN, MATTER OF FACT I OWN A BIBLE NOW I'M NOT JUST SPEAKING ON SOMETHIN I HAVEN'T LOOKED INTO, IF I WAS TO FOLLOW ANY RELIGION IT WOULD BE THE MUSLIM RELIGION THEY VIEW JESUS AS A PROPHET FOR GOD AND THERE WERE PROPHETS BEFORE AND AFTER HIM. IT MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE BUT I DON'T BELIEVE ANY BOOK FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO CAN HOLD 100% TRUTH WITHOUT BEING CHANGED FOR A BIGGER PURPOSE BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO LOCK US UP AND CONTROL US. IF U REALLY LOOK INTO IT U WOULD SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE. MOST CHURCHES HAVE MASONIC SYMBOLS IN THEM WHICH REPRESENTS FREE MASONS WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CHANGED CHRISTIANITY AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HOOKED UP WITH THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT THE "ILLUMINATI"

2PAC TALKED ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI AND SO DID WOODIE AND SO DOES IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE AND MANY OTHER ARTIST. DID U EVER STOP TO THINK WHY THERE ARE 2 TESTAMENTS?

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I'VE STUDIED THE BIBLE AND THE HOLY "QURAN" NOT KURAN, MATTER OF FACT I OWN A BIBLE NOW I'M NOT JUST SPEAKING ON SOMETHIN I HAVEN'T LOOKED INTO, IF I WAS TO FOLLOW ANY RELIGION IT WOULD BE THE MUSLIM RELIGION THEY VIEW JESUS AS A PROPHET FOR GOD AND THERE WERE PROPHETS BEFORE AND AFTER HIM. IT MAKES A LOT MORE SENSE BUT I DON'T BELIEVE ANY BOOK FROM THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO CAN HOLD 100% TRUTH WITHOUT BEING CHANGED FOR A BIGGER PURPOSE BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO LOCK US UP AND CONTROL US. IF U REALLY LOOK INTO IT U WOULD SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE. MOST CHURCHES HAVE MASONIC SYMBOLS IN THEM WHICH REPRESENTS FREE MASONS WHO ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CHANGED CHRISTIANITY AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARE HOOKED UP WITH THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT THE "ILLUMINATI"

2PAC TALKED ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI AND SO DID WOODIE AND SO DOES IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE AND MANY OTHER ARTIST. DID U EVER STOP TO THINK WHY THERE ARE 2 TESTAMENTS?
I know Wood, pac and tech talk about the illuminati but the bible and Kuran (excus my spellin') have the same teachings the wat they are portrayed by man are what fucks it up I read some stories in the bible because the make me feel better about myself and a lot of times helps me solve a problem im dealing with. My grandfather (God rest his soul) taught me about God and now that he passed way hes in heaven with him right now so thats another reason I belive what I belive so you can express your opinion and I can respect it but im still gonna belive what Im gonna belive. I dont look down on people who dont read the bible or follow it and I also dont belive that those who follow and read the bible are supirior people. I belive we are all created equal and God gave us the power of choice whether to brlieve n him or not and I choose to believe in him. its Catholic on mines not muslim though I respect the muslim religeon and hate how this country seem them as terrorists

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
COME ON NOW U THINK I HAVEN'T HIS NAME IS FLAME, HE'S SMART THO I'LL SAY THAT, PREACH THE FAKE GOSPEL TO THE BRAIN WASHED MASS OF RELIGIOUS SHEEP THAT HAVE NO CLUE OF ANY TRUTH TO THIS WORLD AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING FROM A BOOK THAT HAS NO PROOF THAT IT IS THE WORD OF GOD, AND SELL A LOT OF RECORDS, GOOD STRATEGY
same thing for homeboy rappers selling to these brain washed kids that think being a gangster is cool cuz there cousin is a gangster.

same thing as a thizz rapper selling to these brain washed kids that think thizzin' is cool cuz mac dre rapped about it.

and so on and so on.

people are sheep and follow many trends, i do agree with you on the bible shit tho.

a mortal wrote that, not God. i was raised catholic and dont believe a lot of the shit they say. i pray to God every night tho and think that's all I need to do. as long as my life and actions are righteous in my eyes then what else matters.

“I believe that everything that you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" -2pac

Apr 25, 2002
BUT WHAT IF WE DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN ANYTHING BUT OURSELVES AND JUST LIVE FOR TODAY AND NOT WORRY ABOUT GOING TO HELL. RELIGION HAS CAUSE PROBLEMS AND WAR THROUGH-OUT HISTORY AND STILL DOES TIL THIS DAY. IT HAS BEEN SET UP THAT WAY TO CONTROL THE MASSES BY EVIL MASTERMINDS. "IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THIS BOOK YOU'RE GONNA BURN IN HELL FOREVER!" COME ON NOW SOUNDS LIKE PARENTS TELLIN THEIR KIDS IF THEIR BAD SANTA IS GONNA GIVE THEM COALS FOR CHRISTMAS. RELIGION IS A SIMPLE TOOL FOR CONTROL.
religion can be a tool to be used as a means to an end. go back to school now

Jun 14, 2002
I SKIPPED FROM PAGE 1,TO PAGE 15..CAUSE I DIDNT FEEL LIKE READIN ALL THAT SHIT...AND IT WENT FROM TALKIN SHIT TO EACH OTHER,TO TALKIN BOUT RELIGION AND EVIL MASTERMINDS CONTROLLING THE WORLD OR SOME SHIT...WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS..SOMEONE GIMME A RECAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.