any body got the cover for flames cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
flame...i aint even getting involved in any of this i jus wanna say whatsup with that broad grumpy..she looking like she can suck the chrome off a bumper...shoot her number this way
and u can fuck off u already tried gettin at her on myspace she shut u down.. u think i dont be knowing nigga u already know whats up and the homegurl is locked up

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
what the fuck fool u kno me motherfucker ..this ru...bitch made fool u know i aint ever had shit to say bout u bitch but if u wanna talk tough u can meet me when ever fagot and that bitch never said shit to me on myspace dont even try to front homie.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
.i give a fuck fagot u said that hoe shut me down. that bitch never said a damn thing so dont think u some bad ass motherfucker...i didnt kno that was ur lady and i could care less if it was honestly... you still the same motherfucker that everyone called a fucking jelly fish...i gives a fuck about u blood for real dont ever hit me up like you some o.g. ..you a fucking mark straight up and ill come to your spot right now homie if you really wanna talk this shit to my fucking face so you tell me right now bro cuz i got the car ready to strike to your pad. and get it straight im talking bout chunking em man to man

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
.i give a fuck fagot u said that hoe shut me down. that bitch never said a damn thing so dont think u some bad ass motherfucker...i didnt kno that was ur lady and i could care less if it was honestly... you still the same motherfucker that everyone called a fucking jelly fish...i gives a fuck about u blood for real dont ever hit me up like you some o.g. ..you a fucking mark straight up and ill come to your spot right now homie if you really wanna talk this shit to my fucking face so you tell me right now bro cuz i got the car ready to strike to your pad. and get it straight im talking bout chunking em man to man
CAN SOMEONE POST MY ADDRESS FOR THIS FAGET (SIGH) LOOK BITCH U WONT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE FRONT OF MY HOUSE WITHOUT BEING PULLED OVER MY LADY GOT ARRESTED OUTSIDE MY HOUSE DURING THE DAY, MY BLOCK IS HOT BUT IF U INSIST THEN ASK SOMEONE ON HERE FOR THE ADDRESS

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
motherfucking fagot blood u know i remember your house ...the same spot where me and coner came and ur grandma answered the door cuz ur punk ass wouldnt come outside and wouldnt let anyone in..the same house where u said u would kill urself if u went totally blind....u a fucking bitchtrying to scare me with the cops...u a fucking bitch for real...u wanna hit me up fucking hit me upwith your cell and we can handle it like men...you cant chunk em at ur pad go down the street leva. i aint scared and i dont got time to waste on the net. you either bout it flame or u aint so wassup bro ill come to s.v. right fucking now ...dont beat around the issue...just answer the fucking question..YOU TRYING TO CHUNK EM OR NOT? IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BITCH

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
motherfucking fagot blood u know i remember your house ...the same spot where me and coner came and ur grandma answered the door cuz ur punk ass wouldnt come outside and wouldnt let anyone in..the same house where u said u would kill urself if u went totally blind....u a fucking bitchtrying to scare me with the cops...u a fucking bitch for real...u wanna hit me up fucking hit me upwith your cell and we can handle it like men...you cant chunk em at ur pad go down the street leva. i aint scared and i dont got time to waste on the net. you either bout it flame or u aint so wassup bro ill come to s.v. right fucking now ...dont beat around the issue...just answer the fucking question..YOU TRYING TO CHUNK EM OR NOT? IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BITCH
IM NOT WASTING MY TIME WIT YOU U AINT WORTH IT, IF I WAS TO TAKE THE TIME WIT EVERY LAST FOOL SAYING SOME SHIT ON THE NET I WOULD HAVE 50 FUCKIN CASES I'M DOING FINE SO WHY FUCK IT UP AND GIVE THE PIGS A REASON TO LOCK ME UP CUZ OF SOMEONE LIKE U, ALL THEY NEED IS ONE THING AND I'M GONE FOR A LONG ASS TIME AND U SAID IT URSELF U KNOW WHERE THE PAD IS SO U CHOOSE WHAT U WANNA DO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
oh shit if this shit goes down ru!! get it on tape..either person doesnt matter who but get this shit on tape..
I GOT U BRO...EITHER HE SAYS HE WANTS TO CHUNK EM OR HE DONT...REAL TALK I JUS NEED THAT ANSWER NO INTERNET BULLSHIT..JUST YES OR NO......edit

I JUST SEEN YOUR FUCKING POST YOU BITCH. YOU STILL THAT FUCKING LAME ASS FUCKING JELLY FISH BITCH FROM BACK IN THE DAYS LEVA. YOU AINT NO FUCKING HOMIE REAL TALK. DONT EVER SAY SOME BULLSHIT TO ME AGAIN YOU MARK. YOU SAY YOU GOT NO TIME BUT YOU GOT PLENTY TO TALK A BIG GAME ON THE SICCNESS TIL THE QUESTION IS ASKED IF YOU WANNA CHUNK EM. I SAID ILL MEET YOU DOWN THE STREET WE DONT GOTTA DO IT AT YOUR PAD. YOU PICK THE FUCKING SPOT. BUT SINCE YOU JUST SHOWED YOUR PUSSY AGAIN YOU DONE MOTHERFUCKER. I NEVER SAID ANY SHIT BOUT UR BITCH MADE ASS IN AL LTHE THREADS I PLAYED IT KOO AND LET YOU BE BUT DAMN MAN YOU ARE A SOFT ASS JELLYFISH STILL..MAKE ALL THE SONGS YOU WANT CUZ NONE OF THAT MAKES YOU A MAN. TALKING DOWN TO PEOPLE ONLINE THEN NOT BACKING IT UP MAKES YOU A REAL FEMALE.

Jun 28, 2009
IM NOT WASTING MY TIME WIT YOU U AINT WORTH IT, IF I WAS TO TAKE THE TIME WIT EVERY LAST FOOL SAYING SOME SHIT ON THE NET I WOULD HAVE 50 FUCKIN CASES I'M DOING FINE SO WHY FUCK IT UP AND GIVE THE PIGS A REASON TO LOCK ME UP CUZ OF SOMEONE LIKE U, ALL THEY NEED IS ONE THING AND I'M GONE FOR A LONG ASS TIME AND U SAID IT URSELF U KNOW WHERE THE PAD IS SO U CHOOSE WHAT U WANNA DO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
I GOT U BRO...EITHER HE SAYS HE WANTS TO CHUNK EM OR HE DONT...REAL TALK I JUS NEED THAT ANSWER NO INTERNET BULLSHIT..JUST YES OR NO
I JUST GAVE U UR ANSWER UR NOT WORTH IT AND I MIGHT JUST SNAP ON UR ASS AND TAKE THINGS TOO FAR, MATTER OF FACT THE WAY I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW I KNOW I WILL SO I'MA BE THE BIGGER MAN BUT DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING THROUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.