ANTIOCH RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2005
www.guerrillafunk.com
PORTS_ONLY said:
fuck that bann that black racist fucker doc....and black ppl dont move here for peace they move here cuz there on section 8 dumass

Not all Black people in Antioch are on Section 8.
Antioch is just a Section 8 district.The assumption , with no proof on the Black community of Antioch's social standing is in itself.....racist.

But then again, what do I know about Antioch?-lol

peace.

www.GUERRILLAFUNK.com
www.NOI.org.

May 26, 2006
well dickhead i live here and i will tell u that most r on section 8 and its bullshit that the section 8 homes r the biggest houses in antioch wen ppl like my parents work hard for there money and we still live in this house on this side of town but ppl from oakland whose parents r crackheads and they r on section 8 get to live on the nice side of town in the big houses for free...and not all black ppl in antioch r from other towns most of them r from here but they r to cot up in wat ppl think so they say they r from sumwhere else like bitches

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
PORTS_ONLY said:
well dickhead i live here and i will tell u that most r on section 8 and its bullshit that the section 8 homes r the biggest houses in antioch wen ppl like my parents work hard for there money and we still live in this house on this side of town but ppl from oakland whose parents r crackheads and they r on section 8 get to live on the nice side of town in the big houses for free...and not all black ppl in antioch r from other towns most of them r from here but they r to cot up in wat ppl think so they say they r from sumwhere else like bitches
you sound like edward norton in american history x.

Aug 22, 2006
to tell you the truth I didn't really hear about any Antioch rappers except Woodie.. everybody I knew in Antioch was either from the town or the rich.. i heard this one song "Open Woundz" by Woodie though and it go.

May 5, 2005
PORTS_ONLY said:
Typical White Pride Antioch Wigger I'm talking about. Wanna be thug but is a racist. Fuck you and ya marlboro smoking cracka whore mother.

Jun 5, 2004
sideways ovbiously aint makin big moves, cuz the only time ive heard of him is when he's getting dissed; never seen 1 of his cd's ANYWHERE...

only people i see makin moves in antioch to be honest: woodie & his folks, the sav-it-out camp, and x.o. i dont see shit else comin out of antioch